R&D et innovation en France : quel financement pour les entreprises de la Défense ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ugur Muldur, 2001. "Is Capital Optimally Allocated in the Overall Process of European Innovation ?," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 94(1), pages 115-153.
- Bronwyn Hall, 2004.
"The financing of research and development,"
Chapters,in: Financial Systems, Corporate Investment in Innovation, and Venture Capital, chapter 2
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hall, Bronwyn H., 2002. "The Financing of Research and Development," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt34c1c643, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 2003. "The Financing of Research and Development," Finance 0303003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 2002. "The Financing of Research and Development," NBER Working Papers 8773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, Bronwyn, 2002. "The Financing of Research and Development," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt5rf0x9gz, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Jean Belin & Marianne Guille, 2004. "Le financement de l’innovation et de la R & D en France : un bilan statistique," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 75(2), pages 313-342.
- Bloom, Nicholas & Griffith, Rachel & Van Reenen, John, 2000. "Do R&D Credits Work? Evidence From A Panel Of Countries 1979-97," CEPR Discussion Papers 2415, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert H. Gertner & David S. Scharfstein & Jeremy C. Stein, 1994. "Internal versus External Capital Markets," NBER Working Papers 4776, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Belin, Jean & Guille, Marianne, 2008. "Defence and firm financial structure in France," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 46-61.
- Neslihan Ozkan, 2002. "Effects of financial constraints on research and development investment: an empirical investigation," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(11), pages 827-834.
- J. Paul Dunne & Ron Smith & Dirk Willenbockel, 2005.
"Models Of Military Expenditure And Growth: A Critical Review,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(6), pages 449-461.
- J Paul Dunne & Ron Smith & Dirk Willenbockel, 2004. "Models of Military Expenditure and Growth: A Critical Review," Working Papers 0408, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Keith Hartley, 2003. "The future of European defence policy: An economic perspective," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 107-115.
- Robert H. Gertner & David S. Scharfstein & Jeremy C. Stein, 1994. "Internal versus External Capital Markets," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(4), pages 1211-1230.
- David Kirkpatrick, 2004. "Trends in the costs of weapon systems and the consequences," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 259-273.
- Dominique Guellec & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe De La Potterie, 2003.
"The impact of public R&D expenditure on business R&D,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 225-243.
- Dominique Guellec & Bruno van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2000. "The Impact of Public R&D Expenditure on Business R&D," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2000/4, OECD Publishing.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Dominique Guellec, 2003. "The impact of public R&D expenditure on business R&D," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/6213, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Damien Besancenot & Radu Vranceanu, 2006. "European Defence Firms: The Information Barrier On Private Finance," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 23-36.
- Goyal, Vidhan K. & Lehn, Kenneth & Racic, Stanko, 2002. "Growth opportunities and corporate debt policy: the case of the U.S. defense industry," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 35-59, April.
More about this item
Keywordsdefence firms; financial structure; R&D expenditure; innovation; public aid;
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- L64 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other Machinery; Business Equipment; Armaments
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:inndbu:inno_028_0033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-innovations.ht .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.