Effects of financial constraints on research and development investment: an empirical investigation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 1990. "The Manufacturing Sector Master File: 1959-1987," NBER Working Papers 3366, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven M. Fazzari & R. Glenn Hubbard & Bruce C. Petersen, 1996. "Financing Constraints and Corporate Investment: Response to Kaplan and Zingales," NBER Working Papers 5462, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rozalia Pal & Roman Kozhan, 2009.
"Firms' investment under financial constraints: a euro area investigation,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(20), pages 1611-1624.
- Rozalia Pal & Roman Kozhan, 2008. "Firms' Investment under Financial Constraints: A Euro Area Investigation," Working Papers wp08-07, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Paola Brighi & Roberto Patuelli & Giuseppe Torluccio, 2012.
"Self-Financing of Traditional and R&D Investments: Evidence from Italian SMEs,"
Working Paper series
61_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- P. Brighi & R. Patuelli & G. Torluccio, 2012. "Self-Financing of Traditional and R&D Investments: Evidence from Italian SMEs," Working Papers wp845, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ogawa, Kazuo, 2007. "Debt, R&D investment and technological progress: A panel study of Japanese manufacturing firms' behavior during the 1990s," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 403-423, December.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:46:y:2017:i:c:p:261-283 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean Belin & Marianne Guille, 2008. "R&D et innovation en France : quel financement pour les entreprises de la Défense ?," Innovations, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 33-59.
- Yanrui Wu, 2012. "R&D Behaviour in Chinese Firms," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-26, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Victor Zitian & Li, Jing & Shapiro, Daniel M., 2012. "International reverse spillover effects on parent firms: Evidences from emerging-market MNEs in developed markets," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 204-218.
- Yi-Chen Lin, 2007. "The cash flow sensitivity of cash: evidence from Taiwan," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(12), pages 1013-1024.
- Belin, Jean & Guille, Marianne, 2008. "Defence and firm financial structure in France," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 46-61.
- Fiaschi, Alessandro, 2008. "A note about credit rationing on research and development," MPRA Paper 12300, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Dec 2008.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:12:y:2002:i:11:p:827-834. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.