Inequality in the globalizing Asia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert C. Feenstra & Gene M. Grossman & Douglas A. Irwin (ed.), 1996. "The Political Economy of Trade Policy: Papers in Honor of Jagdish Bhagwati," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061864, January.
- Emma Aisbett, 2007.
"Why are the Critics So Convinced that Globalization is Bad for the Poor?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Globalization and Poverty, pages 33-86
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emma Aisbett, 2005. "Why are the Critics so Convinced that Globalization is Bad for the Poor?," NBER Working Papers 11066, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gene M. Grossman & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2008. "Trading Tasks: A Simple Theory of Offshoring," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(5), pages 1978-1997, December.
- Barry Naughton, 2007. "The Chinese Economy: Transitions and Growth," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262640643, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luca Agnello & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2012.
"How do banking crises impact on income inequality?,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(15), pages 1425-1429, October.
- Luca Agnello & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2011. "How do Banking Crises Impact on Income Inequality?," NIPE Working Papers 30/2011, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Luca Agnello & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2012. "Fiscall Adjustments and Income Inequality:A First Assessment," NIPE Working Papers 19/2012, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Jalil, Abdul, 2012. "Modeling income inequality and openness in the framework of Kuznets curve: New evidence from China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 309-315.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:42:y:2010:i:23:p:2975-2984. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.