Measuring discrimination in major league baseball: evidence from the baseball hall of fame
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhuang, Juzhong, 1996. "Estimating Distortions in the Chinese Economy: A General Equilibrium Approach," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 63(252), pages 543-568, November.
- Wang, Zhi, 1997. "The Impact of China and Taiwan Joining the World Trade Organization on U.S. and World Agricultural Trade: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Technical Bulletins 184382, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Dewatripont, Mathias & Michel, Gilles, 1987.
"On closure rules, homogeneity and dynamics in applied general equilibrium models,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, pages 65-76.
- Mathias Dewatripont & Gilles Michel, 1987. "On closure rules: homogeneity and dynamics in applied general equilibrium models," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9563, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Abdelhak Senhadji, 1997. "Two common problems related to the use of the Armington aggregator in computable general equilibrium models," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 23-25.
- Shoven,John B. & Whalley,John, 1992. "Applying General Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521266550, March.
- Brown, Drusilla K., 1987. "Tariffs, the terms of trade, and national product differentiation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 503-526.
- Bandara, Jayatilleke S, 1991. " Computable General Equilibrium Models for Development Policy Analysis in LDCs," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 3-69.
- Dirk Willenbockel, 1999. "On apparent problems with the use of the Armington aggregator in computable general equilibrium models," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(9), pages 589-591.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthew C. Palmer & Randall H. King, 2006. "Has Salary Discrimination Really Disappeared From Major League Baseball?," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 32(2), pages 285-297, Spring.
- Brian Volz, 2013.
"Race and the Likelihood of Managing in Major League Baseball,"
Journal of Labor Research,
Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 30-51, March.
- Brian Volz, 2009. "Race and the Likelihood of Managing in Major League Baseball," Working papers 2009-17, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Mills Brian M. & Salaga Steven, 2011. "Using Tree Ensembles to Analyze National Baseball Hall of Fame Voting Patterns: An Application to Discrimination in BBWAA Voting," Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports, De Gruyter, vol. 7(4), pages 1-32, October.
- Robert MuÃ±oz, Jr., 2012. "Beyond Race Cards in Americaâ€™s Pastime: An Appreciative Reply to Findlay and Santos," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 9(2), pages 141-148, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:34:y:2002:i:2:p:167-177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .