Customer racial discrimination for baseball memorabilia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Primm & Nicole Leeper Piquero & Robert M. Regoli & Alex R. Piquero, 2010. "The Role of Race in Football Card Prices," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 91(1), pages 129-142.
- Leonard, Jonathan S. & Levine, David I., 2003.
"Diversity, discrimination, and performance,"
Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series
qt19d1c3n3, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Leonard, Jonathan & Levine, David I., 2006. "Diversity, Discrimination, and Performance," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt2p3880ms, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- David W. Findlay & John M. Santos, 2012. "Race, Ethnicity, and Baseball Card Prices: A Replication, Correction, and Extension of Hewitt, MuÃ±oz, Oliver, and Regoli," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 9(2), pages 122-140, May.
- Thompson Thomas H & Sen Kabir C, 2011. "Valuing Nostalgia: The Case of the Topps 1957 Baseball Cards," Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports, De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 1-16, May.
- Victor Matheson & Robert Baade, 2004. "'Death effect' on collectible prices," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(11), pages 1151-1155.
- Robert MuÃ±oz, Jr., 2012. "Beyond Race Cards in Americaâ€™s Pastime: An Appreciative Reply to Findlay and Santos," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 9(2), pages 141-148, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:31:y:1999:i:11:p:1331-1335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.