An Examination of Customer Racial Discrimination in the Market for Baseball Memorabilia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosen, Sherwin & Sanderson, Allen, 2001. "Labour Markets in Professional Sports," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(469), pages 47-68, February.
- Leonard, Jonathan S. & Levine, David I., 2003.
"Diversity, discrimination, and performance,"
Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series
qt19d1c3n3, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Leonard, Jonathan & Levine, David I., 2006. "Diversity, Discrimination, and Performance," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt2p3880ms, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- David W. Findlay & John M. Santos, 2012. "Race, Ethnicity, and Baseball Card Prices: A Replication, Correction, and Extension of Hewitt, MuÃ±oz, Oliver, and Regoli," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 9(2), pages 122-140, May.
- Arthur Zillante, 2005. "Survival in a Declining Industry: The Case of Baseball Cards," Industrial Organization 0505004, EconWPA.
- Brian Volz, 2013.
"Race and the Likelihood of Managing in Major League Baseball,"
Journal of Labor Research,
Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 30-51, March.
- Brian Volz, 2009. "Race and the Likelihood of Managing in Major League Baseball," Working papers 2009-17, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Victor Matheson & Robert Baade, 2004. "'Death effect' on collectible prices," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(11), pages 1151-1155.
- Robert MuÃ±oz, Jr., 2012. "Beyond Race Cards in Americaâ€™s Pastime: An Appreciative Reply to Findlay and Santos," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 9(2), pages 141-148, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:68:y:1995:i:2:p:215-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .