Scale effects, time-varying markups, and the cyclical behaviour of primal and dual productivity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Basu, Susanto & Fernald, John G., 2002. "Aggregate productivity and aggregate technology," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 963-991, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre Lafourcade, 2003. "Asset prices and rents in a GE model with imperfect competition," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-60, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Raurich, Xavier & Sala, Hector & Sorolla, Valeri, 2012.
"Factor shares, the price markup, and the elasticity of substitution between capital and labor,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 181-198.
- Xavier Raurich & Hector Sala & Valeri Sorolla, 2010. "Factor shares, the price markup, and the elasticity of substitution between capital and labor," Working Papers in Economics 250, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Raurich, Xavier & Sala, Hector & Sorolla, Valeri, 2011. "Factor Shares, the Price Markup, and the Elasticity of Substitution between Capital and Labor," IZA Discussion Papers 5992, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Xavier Raurich & Hector Sala & Valeri Sorolla, 2011. "Factor shares, the price markup, and the elasticity of substitution between capital and labor," Working Papers wpdea1109, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Altug, Sumru G. & Filiztekin, Alpay & Pamuk, Sevket, 2007. "The Sources of Long-term Economic Growth for Turkey, 1880-2005," CEPR Discussion Papers 6463, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Klaus Wälde & Pia Weiss, 2004. "International Competition, Slim Firms and Wage Inequality," CESifo Working Paper Series 1254, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:34:y:2002:i:13:p:1687-1702. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .