The relationship between athletic participation and academic performance: evidence from NCAA Division III
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tucker, Irvin III & Amato, Louis, 1993. "Does big-time success in football or basketball affect SAT scores?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 177-181, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Gásquez & Vicente Royuela, 2014.
"Is Football an Indicator of Development at the International Level?,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 117(3), pages 827-848, July.
- Robert Gasquez & Vicente Royuela, 2012. "Is football an indicator of development at the international level?," Working Papers in Economics 275, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Michael Insler & Jimmy Karam, 2016. "Do Sports Crowd Out Books? The Impact of Intercollegiate Athletic Participation on Grades," Departmental Working Papers 50, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Pfeifer, Christian & Cornelißen, Thomas, 2010.
"The impact of participation in sports on educational attainment--New evidence from Germany,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 94-103, February.
- Cornelissen, Thomas & Pfeifer, Christian, 2007. "The Impact of Participation in Sports on Educational Attainment: New Evidence from Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 3160, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas Cornelißen & Christian Pfeifer, 2007. "The Impact of Participation in Sports on Educational Attainment: New Evidence from Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 68, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Kavetsos, Georgios, 2011. "The impact of physical activity on employment," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 775-779.
- Georgios Kavetsos, 2011. "Physical Activity and Subjective Well-being: An Empirical Analysis," Chapters,in: The Economics of Sport, Health and Happiness, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Albert Okunade & Andrew Hussey & Mustafa Karakus, 2009. "Overweight Adolescents and On-time High School Graduation: Racial and Gender Disparities," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 37(3), pages 225-242, September.
- repec:eee:spomar:v:20:y:2017:i:4:p:365-378 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:32:y:2000:i:5:p:547-558. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.