Returns to endogenous education: the case of Honduras
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amjad, Rashid, 1984. "The management of Pakistan's economy 1947-82," MPRA Paper 35850, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amjad, Rashid, 1987. "Human resource development: the Asian experience in employment and manpower planning - an overview," MPRA Paper 38135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:7:y:2001:i:4:p:479-504 is not listed on IDEAS
- T. -P. Chung, 2003. "Returns to education: updates for Malaysia," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(13), pages 837-841.
- Yih-chyi Chuang & Chen-Yeng Chao, 2001. "Educational choice, wage determination, and rates of return to education in Taiwan," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 7(4), pages 479-504, November.
- Bedi, Arjun S. & Gaston, Noel, 1999. "Using variation in schooling availability to estimate educational returns for Honduras," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 107-116, February.
- Hongbin Li & Xianguo Yao & Junsen Zhang & Li-An Zhou, 2005.
"Parental childcare and children's educational attainment: evidence from China,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(18), pages 2067-2076.
- Hongbin Li & Pak Wai Liu & Ning Ma & Junsen Zhang, "undated". "Parental Childcare and Children's Educational Attainment: Evidence from China," REAP Papers 22559, Rural Education Action Project at Stanford University.
- José Cuesta, 2008. "Does a Mature AIDS Epidemic Threaten Growth?," Research Department Publications 4567, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Aashish Mehta & Hector Villarreal, 2008. "Why do diplomas pay? An expanded Mincerian framework applied to Mexico," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(24), pages 3127-3144.
- José A. Cuesta, 2008. "Does a mature AIDS epidemic threaten growth?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1613, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Chris Sakellariou, 2006. "Education policy reform, local average treatment effect and returns to schooling from instrumental variables in the Philippines," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(4), pages 473-481.
- Moenjak, Thammarak & Worswick, Christopher, 2003. "Vocational education in Thailand: a study of choice and returns," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 99-107, February.
- José Cuesta, 2008. "¿Una epidemia de SIDA en su etapa madura es una amenaza para el crecimiento?," Research Department Publications 4568, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:29:y:1997:i:4:p:519-528. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .