Employment protection and productivity: evidence from firm-level panel data in Japan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- OKUDAIRA Hiroko & TAKIZAWA Miho & TSURU Kotaro, 2011. "Employment Protection and Productivity: Evidence from firm-level panel data in Japan," Discussion papers 11078, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
References listed on IDEAS
- Kazuo Ogawa & Kazuyuki Suzuki, 2000.
"Uncertainty and Investment: Some Evidence from the Panel Data of Japanese Manufacturing Firms,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 51(2), pages 170-192, June.
- Ogawa, K & Suzuki, K, 1997. "Uncertainty and Investment : Some Evidence from the Panel Data of Japanese Manufacturing Firms," ISER Discussion Paper 0436, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Ghosal, Vivek & Loungani, Prakash, 1996.
"Product Market Competition and the Impact of Price Uncertainty on Investment: Some Evidence from US Manufacturing Industries,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 217-228, June.
- Vivek Ghosal & Prakash Loungani, 1995. "Product market competition and the impact of price uncertainty on investment: some evidence from U.S. manufacturing industries," International Finance Discussion Papers 517, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Julián Messina & Giovanna Vallanti, 2007.
"Job Flow Dynamics and Firing Restrictions: Evidence from Europe,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(521), pages 279-301, June.
- Messina, Julián & Vallanti, Giovanna, 2006. "Job Flow Dynamics and Firing Restrictions: Evidence from Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 2045, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Messina, Julián & Vallanti, Giovanna, 2006. "Job flow dynamics and firing restrictions: evidence from Europe," Working Paper Series 602, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Schwab, 2016. "Employment Protection and the Labor Informality of the Youth: Evidence from India," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-280, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-01122749 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew E. Clark & Akiko Kamesaka & Teruyuki Tamura, 2015.
"Rising aspirations dampen satisfaction,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(5), pages 515-531, October.
- Clark, Andrew E. & Kamesaka, Akiko & Tamura, Teruyuki, 2015. "Rising Aspirations Dampen Satisfaction," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1507, CEPREMAP.
- Andrew E. Clark & Akiko Kamesaka & Teruyuki Tamura, 2015. "Rising Aspirations Dampen Satisfaction," PSE Working Papers halshs-01122749, HAL.
- Andrew E. Clark & Akiko Kamesaka & Teruyuki Tamura, 2015. "Rising aspirations dampen satisfaction," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01203129, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:45:y:2013:i:15:p:2091-2105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .