The Economic Costs of Court Decisions Concerning Dismissals in Japan: Identification by Judge Transfers
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fredrik Heyman & Per Skedinger, 2016.
"Employment Protection Reform, Enforcement in Collective Agreements and Worker Flows,"
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(4), pages 662-704, October.
- Heyman, Fredrik & Skedinger, Per, 2011. "Employment Protection Reform, Enforcement in Collective Agreements and Worker Flows," Working Paper Series 876, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- H. Okudaira & M. Takizawa & K. Tsuru, 2013.
"Employment protection and productivity: evidence from firm-level panel data in Japan,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(15), pages 2091-2105, May.
- OKUDAIRA Hiroko & TAKIZAWA Miho & TSURU Kotaro, 2011. "Employment Protection and Productivity: Evidence from firm-level panel data in Japan," Discussion papers 11078, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
More about this item
KeywordsEmployment Protection; Wrongful-Discharge Law; Weak Instrumental Variables;
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
- K41 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Litigation Process
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAW-2008-02-23 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-REG-2008-02-23 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osk:wpaper:0808. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Atsuko SUZUKI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feosujp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .