Report NEP-REG-2008-02-23This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200819 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200818 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Césaire A. Meh & Yaz Terajima, 2008. "Unsecured Debt, Consumer Bankruptcy, and Small Business," Staff Working Papers 08-5, Bank of Canada.
- Audrey Hu & Liang Zhou, 2007. "Selecting less Corruptible Bureaucrats," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-096/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2008. "Public-Private Sector Partnerships In Developing Countries: Are Infrastructures Responding To The New Oda Strategy," FEP Working Papers 266, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Andvig, Jens Christopher, 2008. "Corruption and Armed Conflicts: Some Stirring Around in the Governance Soup," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-3, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hiroko Okudaira, 2008. "The Economic Costs of Court Decisions Concerning Dismissals in Japan: Identification by Judge Transfers," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 08-08, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).