Corruption and Armed Conflicts: Some Stirring Around in the Governance Soup
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:poleco:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:47-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza & Witthuhn, Stefan, 2017.
"Corruption and political stability: Does the youth bulge matter?,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 47-70.
- Mohammad Reza Farzanegan & Stefan Witthuhn, 2016. "Corruption and Political Stability: Does the Youth Bulge Matter?," CESifo Working Paper Series 5890, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsCorruption; civil war; governance indicators;
- B49 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Other
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwedp:6987. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .