Report NEP-AFR-2008-02-23This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cazotto, Gabriel, 2007. "Desenvolvimento Na África Subsaariana Ajuda Da Onu Aos Países Africanos Análise Da África Do Sul E Libéria," MPRA Paper 6802, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Godbertha Kinyondo & Margaret Mabugu, 2008. "The General Equilibrium Effects of a Productivity Increase on the Economy and Gender in South Africa," Working Papers 200801, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Buys, Piet & Dasgupta, Susmita & Thomas, Tim & Wheeler, David, 2008. "Determinants of a digital divide in Sub-Saharan Africa : a spatial econometric analysis of cell phone coverage," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4516, The World Bank.
- Arbache, Jorge & Go, Delfin S. & Page, John, 2008. "Is Africa's economy at a turning point?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4519, The World Bank.
- Chris Elbers & Jan Willem Gunning & Kobus de Hoop, 2007. "Assessing Budget Support with Statistical Impact Evaluation: a Methodological Proposal," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-075/2, Tinbergen Institute, revised 31 Dec 2007.
- Judith Lammers & Sweder van Wijnbergen, 2007. "HIV/AIDS, Risk Aversion and Intertemporal Choice," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-098/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 31 Jan 2008.
- Ellen van de Poel & Owen O'Donnell & Eddy Van Doorslaer, 2007. "What explains the Rural-Urban Gap in Infant Mortality — Household or Community Characteristics?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-067/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Adams, Richard H., Jr. & Cuecuecha, Alfredo & Page, John, 2008. "Remittances, consumption and investment in Ghana," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4515, The World Bank.
- Susan Randolph & Ibrahima Gaye & Ibrahima Hathie & Rafael Perez-Escamilla, 2007. "Monitoring the Realization of the Right to Food: Adaptation and Validation of the U.S. Department of Agriculture Food Insecurity Module to Rural Senegal," Economic Rights Working Papers 6, University of Connecticut, Human Rights Institute.
- Andvig, Jens Christopher, 2008. "Corruption and Armed Conflicts: Some Stirring Around in the Governance Soup," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-3, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Christina R. Clark, 2008. "Borders of everyday life: Congolese young people's political identification in contexts of conflict-induced displacement," HiCN Working Papers 38, Households in Conflict Network.
- Els Lecoutere & Kristof Titeca, 2007. "The Opec Boys and the political economy of smuggling in northern Uganda," HiCN Working Papers 36, Households in Conflict Network.
- L. Guarcello & F. Rosati & P. Scaramozzino, 2008. "Uncertainty, education, and the school-to-work transition: theory and evidence from Brazil," UCW Working Paper 39, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).