Borders of everyday life: Congolese young people's political identification in contexts of conflict-induced displacement
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kreibaum, Merle, 2016. "Their Suffering, Our Burden? How Congolese Refugees Affect the Ugandan Population," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 262-287.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-02-23 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-02-23 (Development)
- NEP-MIG-2008-02-23 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-POL-2008-02-23 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hic:wpaper:38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alia Aghajanian) or () or () or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.hicn.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .