Report NEP-POL-2008-02-23This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Calcagno & Christopher Westley, "undated". "An Institutional Analysis of Voter Turnout: The Role of Primary Type and the Expressive and Instrumental Voting Hypotheses," Working Papers 1, Department of Economics and Finance, College of Charleston.
- John Duggan & Yoji Sekiya, 2008. "Voting Equilibria in Multi-candidate Elections," Wallis Working Papers WP52, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Ettore Damiano & Hao Li & Wing Suen, 2008. "Delay in Strategic Information Aggregation," Working Papers tecipa-311, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Liang, Che-Yuan, 2008. "Collective Lobbying in Politics: Theory and Empirical Evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series 2008:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Audrey Hu & Liang Zhou, 2007. "Selecting less Corruptible Bureaucrats," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-096/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Christina R. Clark, 2008. "Borders of everyday life: Congolese young people's political identification in contexts of conflict-induced displacement," HiCN Working Papers 38, Households in Conflict Network.