Report NEP-MIG-2008-02-23This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Julie L. Hotchkiss & Myriam Quispe-Agnoli, 2008. "The labor market experience and impact of undocumented workers," Working Paper 2008-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Christina R. Clark, 2008. "Borders of everyday life: Congolese young people's political identification in contexts of conflict-induced displacement," HiCN Working Papers 38, Households in Conflict Network.
- Amelie Constant & Elena D'Agosto, 2008. "Where Do the Brainy Italians Go?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 763, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- William R. Kerr, 2007. "The Ethnic Composition of US Inventors," Harvard Business School Working Papers 08-006, Harvard Business School.
- William R. Kerr, 2005. "Ethnic Scientific Communities and International Technology Diffusion," Harvard Business School Working Papers 06-022, Harvard Business School, revised Apr 2007.
- Adams, Richard H., Jr. & Cuecuecha, Alfredo & Page, John, 2008. "Remittances, consumption and investment in Ghana," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4515, The World Bank.
- Asadul, Islam, 2008. "The Substitutability of Labor between Immigrants and Natives in the Canadian Labor Market: Circa 1995," MPRA Paper 7164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Islam, Asadul & Fausten, Dietrich, 2008. "Skilled Immigration and Wages in Australia," MPRA Paper 7138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vladimir Borgy & Xavier Chojnicki, 2007. "Labor Migration: Macroeconomic and Demographic Outlook for Europe and Neighborhood Regions," Working Papers 2007-23, CEPII research center.