Does the influence of institutional investors depend on the institutional framework? An international analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:portec:v:1:y:2002:i:2:d:10.1007_s10258-002-0009-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bhattacharya, Prasad S. & Graham, Michael, 2007. "Institutional ownership and firm performance: evidence from Finland," Accounting, Finance, Financial Planning and Insurance Series aef_2007_01, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Stephen Bond, 2002. "Dynamic panel data models: a guide to microdata methods and practice," CeMMAP working papers CWP09/02, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doaa El-Diftar & Eleri Jones & Mohamed Moustafa Soliman, 2016. "The Impact of Institutional Blockholders on Voluntary Disclosure and Transparency: The Case of Egypt," Working Papers 1039, Economic Research Forum, revised Aug 2016.
- Fernandez, Viviana, 2014. "Stock volatility and pension funds under an individual capitalization-based system," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 536-541.
- Belanès, Amel & Saihi, Malek, 2016. "Evidence on complementarity and substitution contingency in monitoring and bonding mechanisms," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 161-171.
- Roberto Álvarez & Mauricio Jara-Bertín & Carlos Pombo, 2016. "Do institutional investors unbind firm financial constraints? Evidence from emerging markets," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 015114, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:44:y:2012:i:3:p:265-278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .