Institutional ownership and firm performance: evidence from Finland
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorge Farinha & Oscar Lopez-de-Foronda, 2009.
"The relation between dividends and insider ownership in different legal systems: international evidence,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 169-189.
- Jorge Farinha & Óscar López de Foronda, 2005. "The relation between dividends and insider ownership in different legal systems: international evidence," CEF.UP Working Papers 0509, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:146:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2882-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Mauricio Jara-Bertin & Félix J. López-Iturriaga & Óscar López-de-Foronda, 2012. "Does the influence of institutional investors depend on the institutional framework? An international analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(3), pages 265-278, January.
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutional ownership; Firm performance; Joint determination; Three stage least squares technique; System of equations; Two-way feedback.;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dkn:acctwp:aef_2007_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xueli Tang). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedeaau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .