Institutional ownership and firm performance: evidence from Finland
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorge Farinha & Oscar Lopez-de-Foronda, 2009.
"The relation between dividends and insider ownership in different legal systems: international evidence,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 169-189.
- Jorge Farinha & Óscar López de Foronda, 2005. "The relation between dividends and insider ownership in different legal systems: international evidence," CEF.UP Working Papers 0509, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Mauricio Jara-Bertin & Félix J. López-Iturriaga & Óscar López-de-Foronda, 2012. "Does the influence of institutional investors depend on the institutional framework? An international analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(3), pages 265-278, January.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:146:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2882-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutional ownership; Firm performance; Joint determination; Three stage least squares technique; System of equations; Two-way feedback.;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dkn:acctwp:aef_2007_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xueli Tang). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedeaau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.