Does banking sector development affect economic growth and inflation? A panel cointegration and causality approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Barro, 2013. "Inflation and Economic Growth," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 14(1), pages 121-144, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pradhan, Rudra P. & Arvin, Mak B. & Norman, Neville R., 2015. "Insurance development and the finance-growth nexus: Evidence from 34 OECD countries," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 1-22.
- repec:eee:ecosys:v:42:y:2018:i:4:p:637-648 is not listed on IDEAS
- Magda Kandil & Muhammad Shahbaz & Mantu Kumar Mahalik & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2017.
"The drivers of economic growth in China and India: globalization or financial development?,"
International Journal of Development Issues,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 16(1), pages 54-84, April.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Kandil, Magda & Kumar, Mantu & Nguyen, Duc Khuong, 2017. "The Drivers of Economic Growth in China and India: Globalization or Financial Development?," MPRA Paper 77183, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Feb 2017.
- repec:eee:revfin:v:33:y:2017:i:c:p:12-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:136-148 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pradhan, Rudra P. & Arvin, Mak B. & Hall, John H. & Bahmani, Sahar, 2014. "Causal nexus between economic growth, banking sector development, stock market development, and other macroeconomic variables: The case of ASEAN countries," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 155-173.
- Rudra P. Pradhan & Mak B. Arvin & Neville R. Norman & Sara E. Bennett, 2016. "Financial depth, internet penetration rates and economic growth: country-panel evidence," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(4), pages 331-343, January.
- Rudra P. Pradhan & Mak B. Arvin & Sara E. Bennett & Mahendhiran Nair & John H. Hall, 2016. "Bond Market Development, Economic Growth and Other Macroeconomic Determinants: Panel VAR Evidence," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 23(2), pages 175-201, June.
- Balcilar, Mehmet & Gupta, Rangan & Lee, Chien-Chiang & Olasehinde-Williams, Godwin, 2018.
"The synergistic effect of insurance and banking sector activities on economic growth in Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 637-648.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta & Chien-Chiang Lee & Godwin Olasehinde-Williams, 2018. "The Synergistic Effect of Insurance and Banking Sector Activities on Economic Growth in Africa," Working Papers 201818, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- repec:jed:journl:v:42:y:2017:i:4:p:23-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jebusi:v:96:y:2018:i:c:p:15-41 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:24:y:2014:i:7:p:465-480. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.