The behaviour of a small foreign exchange market with a long-term peg-Barbados
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Flood, Robert P & Rose, Andrew K, 2001.
"Uncovered Interest Parity in Crisis: The Interest Rate Defence in the 1990s,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2943, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew K. Rose & Robert P Flood, 2001. "Uncovered Interest Parity in Crisis; The Interest Rate Defense in the 1990s," IMF Working Papers 01/207, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khemraj, Tarron & Pasha, Sukrishnalall, 2011. "Monetary sterilization and dual nominal anchors: some Caribbean examples," MPRA Paper 34503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jackman, Mahalia, 2012. "What Prompts Central Bank Intervention in the Barbadian Foreign Exchange Market?," MPRA Paper 41703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mahalia Jackman, 2012. "Foreign exchange intervention in a small open economy with a long term peg," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(3), pages 2207-2219.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:18:y:2008:i:8:p:673-682. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.