Population and economic growth: a cointegration analysis of lesser developed countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Klein,Martin & Neumann,Manfred, "undated". "Seignorage: What is it and who gets it?," Discussion Paper Serie B 124, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Alex Cukierman, 1992.
"Central Bank Strategy, Credibility, and Independence: Theory and Evidence,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262031981, July.
- Cukierman Alex, 1992. "Central Bank Strategy, Credibility, And Independance: Theory And Evidence," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 3(4), pages 1-10, December.
- Burdekin, Richard C K, 1991. "Inflation and Taxation with Optimizing Governments: A Comment," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 23(2), pages 267-269, May.
- Poterba, James M & Rotemberg, Julio J, 1990.
"Inflation and Taxation with Optimizing Governments,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 22(1), pages 1-18, February.
- James M. Poterba & Julio J. Rotemberg, 1988. "Inflation And Taxation With Optimizing Governments," NBER Working Papers 2567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Poterba, J.M. & Rotemberg, J.J., 1989. "Inflation And Taxation With Optimizing Governments," Working papers 521, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Poterba, James M, 1994.
"State Responses to Fiscal Crises: The Effects of Budgetary Institutions and Politics,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(4), pages 799-821, August.
- James M. Poterba, 1993. "State Responses to Fiscal Crisis: The Effects of Budgetary Institutionsand Politics," NBER Working Papers 4375, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrabi, Tahir, 1997. "Seigniorage, Taxation, and Weak Government," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 29(1), pages 106-126, February.
- Milton Friedman & Anna J. Schwartz, 1982. "Monetary Trends in the United States and United Kingdom: Their Relation to Income, Prices, and Interest Rates, 1867–1975," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie82-2, January.
- Trehan, Bharat & Walsh, Carl E., 1990.
"Seigniorage and tax smoothing in the United States 1914-1986,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 97-112, January.
- Carl E. Walsh & Bharat Trehan, 1988. "Seigniorage and tax smoothing in the United States: 1914-1986," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 88-05, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Edin, Per-Anders & Ohlsson, Henry, 1991.
"Political determinants of budget deficits: Coalition effects versus minority effects,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1597-1603, December.
- Edin, P-A. & Ohlsson, H., 1990. "Political Determinants Of Budget Deficits: Coalition Effects Versus Minority Effects," Papers 1990k, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aka, Bédia F. & Dumont, J.C., 2008. "HEALTH, EDUCATION AND ECONOMIC GROWTH: TESTING FOR LONG-RUN RELATIONSHIPS AND CAUSAL LINKS in the United States," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 8(2), pages 101-110.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:4:y:1997:i:11:p:665-669. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.