More on the energy/nonenergy price link
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2009. "Global Economic Prospects 2009 : Commodities at the Crossroads," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2581, June.
- Baffes, John, 2007. "Oil spills on other commodities," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 126-134, September.
- Angus Deaton, 1999. "Commodity Prices and Growth in Africa," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 23-40, Summer.
- Julia Campos & Neil R. Ericsson, 1999.
"Contructive data mining: modeling consumers' expenditure in Venezuela,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 2(2), pages 226-240.
- Julia Campos & Neil R. Ericsson, 2000. "Constructive data mining: modeling consumers' expenditure in Venezuela," International Finance Discussion Papers 663, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gilbert, Christopher L, 1989. "The Impact of Exchange Rates and Developing Country Debt on Commodity Prices," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(397), pages 773-784, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Han, Liyan & Zhou, Yimin & Yin, Libo, 2015. "Exogenous impacts on the links between energy and agricultural commodity markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 350-358.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:116:y:2018:i:c:p:60-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gomes, Gabriel & Hache, Emmanuel & Mignon, Valérie & Paris, Anthony, 2018.
"On the current account - biofuels link in emerging and developing countries: do oil price fluctuations matter?,"
Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 60-67.
- Gabriel Gomes & Emmanuel Hache & ValÃ©rie Mignon & Anthony Paris, 2017. "On the current account - biofuels link in emerging and developing countries: do oil price fluctuations matter?," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-30, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Gabriel Gomes & Emmanuel Hache & Valerie Mignon & Anthony Paris, 2018. "On the current account-biofuels link in emerging and developing countries: do oil price fluctuations matter? ," Post-Print hal-01882204, HAL.
- Gabriel Gomes & Emmanuel Hache & Valérie Mignon & Anthony Paris, 2018. "On the current account - biofuels link in emerging and developing countries: do oil price fluctuations matter?," Post-Print hal-01694367, HAL.
- Gabriel Gomes & Emmanuel Hache & Valérie Mignon & Anthony Paris, 2017. "On the Current Account - Biofuels Link in Emerging and Developing Countries: Do Oil Price Fluctuations Matter?," Working Papers 2017-07, CEPII research center.
- Jamal Bouoiyour & Refk Selmi, 2015.
"Exchange volatility and export performance in Egypt: New insights from wavelet decomposition and optimal GARCH model,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 201-227, March.
- Bouoiyour, Jamal & Selmi, Refk, 2013. "Exchange Volatility and Export Performance in Egypt: New Insights from Wavelet Decomposition and Optimal GARCH Model," MPRA Paper 49140, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2013.
- Jamal Bouoiyour & Refk Selmi, 2015. "Exchange Volatility and Export Performance in Egypt: New Insights from Wavelet Decomposition and Optimal GARCH Model," Post-Print hal-01879685, HAL.
- repec:taf:japsta:v:44:y:2017:i:9:p:1509-1542 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:54:p:5535-5546 is not listed on IDEAS
- Varela, Gonzalo J. & Taniguchi, Kiyoshi, 2014. "Asymmetric Price Transmission in Indonesia’s Wheat Flour Market," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 394, Asian Development Bank.
- Nazlioglu, Saban & Erdem, Cumhur & Soytas, Ugur, 2013. "Volatility spillover between oil and agricultural commodity markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 658-665.
- Cuesta, José & Htenas, Aira & Tiwari, Sailesh, 2014. "Monitoring global and national food price crises," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(P1), pages 84-94.
- Matteo Manera, Marcella Nicolini, and Ilaria Vignati, 2013. "Financial Speculation in Energy and Agriculture Futures Markets: A Multivariate GARCH Approach," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- repec:gam:jeners:v:12:y:2019:i:7:p:1373-:d:221282 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nazlioglu, Saban & Soytas, Ugur, 2012. "Oil price, agricultural commodity prices, and the dollar: A panel cointegration and causality analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1098-1104.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:17:y:2010:i:16:p:1555-1558. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.