A simple way to calculate the Gini Coefficient for grouped as well as ungrouped data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Esmaiel Abounoori & Patrick McCloughan, 2000. "Measuring The Gini Coefficient: An Empirical Assessment Of Non-Parametric And Parametric Methods," Research Papers 2000_06, University of Liverpool Management School.
- Graham Pyatt & Chau-nan Chen & John Fei, 1980. "The Distribution of Income by Factor Components," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 95(3), pages 451-473.
- Guano Hua Wan, 1999. "An empirical assessment on alternative functional forms of the Lorenz curve," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(9), pages 597-599.
- Milanovic, Branko, 1997. "A simple way to calculate the Gini coefficient, and some implications," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 45-49, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher E.S. WARBURTON, 2016. "The Bottom Twenty: An Analysis Of Income Inequality In High Income And Developing Countries, 1990-2010," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 16(2), pages 5-24.
- Piet, Laurent, 2016. "Recent trends in the distribution of farm sizes in the EU," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 245075, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:98:y:2019:i:c:p:82-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- Loughrey, Jason James & Donnellan, Trevor, 2017. "Inequality and Concentration in Farmland Size: A Regional Analysis for Western Europe," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 261112, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bhattacharya, Haimanti & Innes, Robert, 2006. "Is There a Nexus between Poverty and Environment in Rural India?," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21201, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Keng, Shao-Hsun & Orazem, Peter F., 2017. "Performance Pay, the Marriage Market and Rising Income Inequality in Taiwan," ISU General Staff Papers 201702050800001023, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Piet, Laurent, 2017. "Concentration of the agricultural production in the EU: the two sides of a coin," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 261439, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hao, Han & Wang, Hewu & Yi, Ran, 2011. "Hybrid modeling of China’s vehicle ownership and projection through 2050," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 1351-1361.
- Ville, Simon & Valadkhani, Abbas & O'Brien, Martin, 2005. "The Distribution of Research Performance Across Australian Universities, 1992-2003, and Its Implications for Higher Education Funding Models," Economics Working Papers wp05-26, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- repec:spr:jclass:v:35:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s00357-018-9267-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Loughrey, Jason & Donnellan, Trevor & Lennon, John, 2016. "The Inequality of Farmland Size in Western Europe," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236341, Agricultural Economics Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:10:y:2003:i:8:p:505-509. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .