Accountability of accounting educators and the rhythm of the university: resistance strategies for postmodern blues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:3:y:1965:i:1:p:32-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amernic, Joel H., 1985. "The roles of accounting in collective bargaining," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 227-253, April.
- Hines, Ruth D., 1988. "Financial accounting: In communicating reality, we construct reality," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 251-261, April.
- Paul DiMaggio & Eszter Hargittai & W. Russell Neuman & John P. Robinson, 2001. "Social Implications of the Internet," Working Papers 159, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Arts and Cultural Policy Studies..
- Shackelford, Jean, 1992. "Feminist Pedagogy: A Means for Bringing Critical Thinking and Creativity to the Economics Classroom," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 570-576, May.
- Brian Salter & Ted Tapper, 2000. "The Politics of Governance in Higher Education: the Case of Quality Assurance," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 48(1), pages 66-87, March.
- Joel Amernic & Russell Craig, 1999. "The Internet in Undergraduate Management Education: A Concern for Neophytes Among Metaphors," Prometheus, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 437-450.
- Sinclair, Amanda, 1995. "The chameleon of accountability: Forms and discourses," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 20(2-3), pages 219-237.
- Jim Barry, 2001. "Between the Ivory Tower and the Academic Assembly Line," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(1), pages 88-101, January.
- J. H. Amernic & D. L. Losell & R. J. Craig, 2000. "'Economic value added' as ideology through a critical lens: towards a pedagogy for management fashion?," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 343-367.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Russell Craig & Joel Amernic, 2002. "Rejoinder: 'emulous bravery' and the quest for an 'upbeat rhythm' in accounting education: a reprise from the blues 'brothers'," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 199-201.
- repec:pts:journl:y:2016:i:3:p:3-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Russell Craig & Joel Amernic, 2006. "The mobilization of accounting in preening for privatization," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(1), pages 82-95, January.
- repec:eee:accfor:v:36:y:2012:i:2:p:134-144 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:19:y:2008:i:2:p:255-290 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:19:y:2008:i:2:p:222-254 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hans Rämö, 2011. "Visualizing the Phronetic Organization: The Case of Photographs in CSR Reports," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(3), pages 371-387, December.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:24:y:2013:i:2:p:91-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Russell Craig & Joel Amernic, 2006. "The mobilization of accounting in preening for privatization," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(6), pages 82-95, November.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:22:y:2011:i:4:p:434-450 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAccountability; Accounting; Audit; Critical; Education; Globalization; Ideology; Ideograph; Internet; Market; Metaphor; Rhetoric; Strategy; University;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:accted:v:11:y:2002:i:2:p:121-171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAED20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.