Privacy as invisibility: pervasive surveillance and the privatization of peer-to-peer systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michel Callon & Yuval Millo & Fabian Muniesa, 2007. "Market Devices," Post-Print halshs-00177891, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsPeer-to-peer; privacy; surveillance; invisibility; privatization; sharing; communication;
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-02-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-ICT-2011-02-19 (Information & Communication Technologies)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:emn:wpaper:021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Florence Paterson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/siempfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .