Accounting Education And Research In Relation To Business Needs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee D. Parker & James Guthrie & Simon Linacre, 2011. "The relationship between academic accounting research and professional practice," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(1), pages 5-14, January.
- Prem Sikka & Colin Haslam & Orthodoxia Kyriacou & Dila Agrizzi, 2007. "A Rejoinder to 'Professionalizing Claims and the State of UK Professional Accounting Education: Some Evidence'," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 59-64.
- Paul De Lange & Beverley Jackling & Anne‐Marie Gut, 2006. "Accounting graduates’ perceptions of skills emphasis in undergraduate courses: an investigation from two Victorian universities," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 46(3), pages 365-386, September.
- Ronald W. McQuaid & Colin Lindsay, 2005. "The Concept of Employability," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 42(2), pages 197-219, February.
- Prem Sikka & Colin Haslam & Orthodoxia Kyriacou & Dila Agrizzi, 2007. "Professionalizing Claims and the State of UK Professional Accounting Education: Some Evidence," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 3-21.
- Anthony Hopwood, 2008. "Changing Pressures on the Research Process: On Trying to Research in an Age when Curiosity is not Enough," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 87-96.
- Robert Chia, 1996. "Teaching Paradigm Shifting In Management Education: University Business Schools And The Entrepreneurial Imagination," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(4), pages 409-428, July.
- Marie H. Kavanagh & Lyndal Drennan, 2008. "What skills and attributes does an accounting graduate need? Evidence from student perceptions and employer expectations," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 48(2), pages 279-300, June.
- Russell Craig & Joel Amernic, 2002. "Accountability of accounting educators and the rhythm of the university: resistance strategies for postmodern blues," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 121-171.
- Sonja Gallhofer & Jim Haslam, 2007. "A Commentary on 'Professionalizing Claims and the State of UK Professional Accounting Education: Some Evidence'," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 27-30.
- Paisey, Catriona & Paisey, Nicholas J., 2010. "Developing skills via work placements in accounting: Student and employer views," Accounting forum, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 89-108.
- Lee D. Parker, 2007. "Professionalisation and UK Accounting Education: Academic and Professional Complicity - A Commentary on 'Professionalizing Claims and the State of UK Professional Accounting Education: Some Evidence'," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 43-46.
- Fogarty, Timothy J. & Zimmerman, Aleksandra B. & Richardson, Vernon J., 2016. "What do we mean by accounting program quality? A decomposition of accounting faculty opinions," Journal of Accounting Education, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 16-42.
- Linda M. English & James Guthrie & Jane Broadbent & Richard Laughlin, 2010. "Performance Audit of the Operational Stage of Long-Term Partnerships for the Private Sector Provision of Public Services," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 20(1), pages 64-75, March.
- Hopwood, Anthony G., 2009. "The economic crisis and accounting: Implications for the research community," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(6-7), pages 797-802, August.
More about this item
KeywordsAccounting Education; Accounting Research.;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2016:i:3:p:3-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Logica Banica). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.