Changing Pressures on the Research Process: On Trying to Research in an Age when Curiosity is not Enough
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee D. Parker & James Guthrie & Simon Linacre, 2011. "The relationship between academic accounting research and professional practice," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(1), pages 5-14, January.
- Dixon, Keith, 2013. "Growth and dispersion of accounting research about New Zealand before and during a National Research Assessment Exercise: Five decades of academic journals bibliometrics," MPRA Paper 51100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berlemann, Michael & Haucap, Justus, 2015. "Which factors drive the decision to opt out of individual research rankings? An empirical study of academic resistance to change," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(5), pages 1108-1115.
- Hopwood, Anthony G., 2009. "The economic crisis and accounting: Implications for the research community," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(6-7), pages 797-802, August.
- repec:pts:journl:y:2016:i:3:p:3-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:spacre:v:19:y:2016:i:1:p:45-54 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alina Beattrice Vladu, 2015. "Do Accounting Practitioners Use Accounting Research Results?," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 10-14, June.
- repec:spr:busres:v:10:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s40685-017-0046-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Bertrand Malsch & Yves Gendron & Frédérique Grazzini, 2011. "Investigating interdisciplinary translations: The influence of Pierre Bourdieu on accounting literature," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(2), pages 194-228, February.
- Palea, Vera, 2015. "Journal Rankings and the Sustainability of Diversity in Accounting Research," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201546, University of Turin.
- Deryl Northcott & Simon Linacre, 2010. "Producing Spaces for Academic Discourse: The Impact of Research Assessment Exercises and Journal Quality Rankings," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 20(1), pages 38-54, March.
- Paul De Lange & Brendan O’Connell & M.R. Mathews & Alan Sangster, 2010. "The ERA: A Brave New World of Accountability for Australian University Accounting Schools," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 20(1), pages 24-37, March.
- Rolf Uwe Fülbier & Joerg-Markus Hitz & Thorsten Sellhorn, 2009. "Relevance of Academic Research and Researchers' Role in the IASB's Financial Reporting Standard Setting," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 45(4), pages 455-492.
- Marcus Cristina-Maria, 2010. "The Influence Of Global Financial Crisis On The Accounting Policies," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 528-533, July.
- Rebora, Gianfranco & Turri, Matteo, 2013. "The UK and Italian research assessment exercises face to face," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 1657-1666.
- Lukka, Kari & Modell, Sven, 2010. "Validation in interpretive management accounting research," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 462-477, May.
- Ralph Adler, 2010. "Research Assessment by Government: Stakeholder Effects," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 20(1), pages 1-2, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:17:y:2008:i:1:p:87-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .