Multinationality and firm growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Morck, Randall & Yeung, Bernard, 1991. "Why Investors Value Multinationality," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64(2), pages 165-187, April.
- Evans, David S, 1987. "Tests of Alternative Theories of Firm Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(4), pages 657-674, August.
- repec:fth:michin:282 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mueller, Dennis C, 1972. "A Life Cycle Theory of the Firm," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 199-219, July.
- Silverberg, Gerald & Dosi, Giovanni & Orsenigo, Luigi, 1988. "Innovation, Diversity and Diffusion: A Self-organisation Model," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(393), pages 1032-1054, December.
- Slater, Martin, 1980. "The Managerial Limitation to the Growth of Firms," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(3593), pages 520-528, September.
- Robert M Grant, 1987. "Multinationality and Performance among British Manufacturing Companies," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 18(3), pages 79-89, September.
- Siddharthan, N S & Lall, Sanjaya, 1982. "The Recent Growth of the Largest U.S. Multinationals," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 44(1), pages 1-13, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harald Oberhofer & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2013.
"Firm growth in multinational corporate groups,"
Springer, pages 1435-1453.
- Harald Oberhofer & Michael Pfaffermayr, "undated". "Firm Growth in Multinational Corporate Groups," Working Papers 2008-10, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Oberhofer, Harald & Pfaffermayr, Michael, 2010. "Firm Growth in Multinational Corporate Groups," Working Papers in Economics 2010-7, University of Salzburg.
- Harald Oberhofer, 2012.
"Firm Growth, European Industry Dynamics and Domestic Business Cycles,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 59(3), pages 316-337, July.
- Harald Oberhofer, 2009. "Firm growth, European industry dynamics and domestic business cycles," Working Papers 2009-18, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Harald Oberhofer, 2010. "Firm growth, European industry dynamics and domestic business cycles," FIW Working Paper series 055, FIW.
- Harald Oberhofer, 2010. "Firm Growth, European Industry Dynamics and Domestic Business Cycles," WIFO Working Papers 377, WIFO.
- Stoian, Carmen & Filippaios, Fragkiskos, 2008. "Dunning's eclectic paradigm: A holistic, yet context specific framework for analysing the determinants of outward FDI: Evidence from international Greek investments," International Business Review, Elsevier, pages 349-367.
- Stanley Nollen & N.S. Siddharthan, 2008. "Factors Influencing the Performance of Indian and Chinese Software Firms," Working Papers id:1584, eSocialSciences.
- Schmidt, Klaus-Dieter, 1995. "Motives of large multinationals investing in small transition countries: A literature review," Kiel Working Papers 668, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- N.S. Siddharthan & Stanley Nollen, 2006. "Non-equity Alliances and the Performance of Indian Software Firms," Working Papers id:544, eSocialSciences.
- Mutinelli, Marco & Piscitello, Lucia, 1998. "The entry mode choice of MNEs: an evolutionary approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 491-506.
- Marin, Anabel & Sasidharan, Subash, 2008. "The Heterogeneity of MNC' Subsidiaries and Technology Spillovers: Explaining positive and negative effects in emerging economies," MERIT Working Papers 066, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Carlota Pérez & Anabel Marín & Lizbeth Navas-Alemán, 2014. "The possible dynamic role of natural resource-based networks in Latin American development strategies," Chapters,in: National Innovation Systems, Social Inclusion and Development, chapter 13, pages 380-412 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gabriela Dutrénit & Judith Sutz (ed.), 2014. "National Innovation Systems, Social Inclusion and Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15491, September.
- Pfaffermayr, Michael, 2004. "Export orientation, foreign affiliates, and the growth of Austrian manufacturing firms," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 411-423, July.
- Marin A. & Stubrin L.I., 2015. "Innovation in natural resources : New opportunities and new challenges. The case of the Argentinean seed industry," MERIT Working Papers 015, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Anabel Marin & Ionara Costa, 2010.
"Thinking locally: exploring the importance of a subsidiary-centred model of FDI-related spillovers in Brazil,"
International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1), pages 87-107.
- Marin, Anabel & Costa, Ionara, 2009. "Thinking locally: Exploring the importance of a subsidiary-centered model of FDI-related spillovers in Brazil," MERIT Working Papers 008, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- George Anastassopoulos & Fragkiskos Filippaios & Paul Phillips, 2007. "An ‘eclectic’ investigation of tourism multinationals’ activities: Evidence from the Hotels and Hospitality Sector in Greece," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 08, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Fotopoulos, Georgios & Louri-Dendrinou, Eleni, 2002. "Corporate Growth and FDI: Are Multinationals Stimulating Local Industrial Development?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3128, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:129:y:1993:i:2:p:275-299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.