Control Type, Profitability and Growth in Large Firms: an Empirical Study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boland, Michael A. & Pendell, Dustin L., 2005. "Persistence of Profitability in Family-Owned Food Businesses," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19216, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Castaneda, Gonzalo, 2006. "Economic growth and concentrated ownership in stock markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 249-286, February.
- Alex Coad, 2007. "Firm Growth : a Survey," Post-Print halshs-00155762, HAL.
- George Karathanassis & Nikolaos Philippas & Efthymios G. Tsionas & Demosthenes Hevas, 2004. "Value Relevance Of Institutional Investors," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3-4), pages 83-102.
- Andy Cosh & Paul Guest & Alan Hughes, 2007. "UK Corporate Governance and Takeover Performance," Working Papers wp357, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Gugler, Klaus & Mueller, Dennis C. & Yurtoglu, B. Burcin, 2008. "Insider ownership, ownership concentration and investment performance: An international comparison," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 688-705, December.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2008. "Productivity and Survival of Family Firms in Japan: An Analysis Using Firm-Level Microdata," Discussion papers 08026, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:81:y:1971:i:323:p:547-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.