The Managerial Limitation to the Growth of Firms
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 90 (1980)
Issue (Month): 3593 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2 Dean Trench Street, Westminster, SW1P 3HE|
Phone: +44 20 3137 6301
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishers.co.uk/asp/journal.asp?ref=0013-0133|
- Pissarides, Francesca, 1999. "Is lack of funds the main obstacle to growth? ebrd's experience with small- and medium-sized businesses in central and eastern europe," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 14(5-6), pages 519-539.
- Harald Oberhofer & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2013.
"Firm growth in multinational corporate groups,"
Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 1435-1453, June.
- Harald Oberhofer & Michael Pfaffermayr, "undated". "Firm Growth in Multinational Corporate Groups," Working Papers 2008-10, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Oberhofer, Harald & Pfaffermayr, Michael, 2010. "Firm Growth in Multinational Corporate Groups," Working Papers in Economics 2010-7, University of Salzburg.
- John Cantwell & Franceses Sanna-Randaccio, 1993. "Multinationality and firm growth," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 129(2), pages 275-299, June.
- Gilad Aharonovitz & James Miller, 2008. "Are Net FDI Flows and Reversals of Capital Flows a Result of Output Growth?," Working Papers 2009-05, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Harald Oberhofer, 2012. "Firm Growth, European Industry Dynamics and Domestic Business Cycles," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 59(3), pages 316-337, 07.
- Harald Oberhofer, 2009. "Firm growth, European industry dynamics and domestic business cycles," Working Papers 2009-18, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Harald Oberhofer, 2010. "Firm growth, European industry dynamics and domestic business cycles," FIW Working Paper series 055, FIW.
- Harald Oberhofer, 2010. "Firm Growth, European Industry Dynamics and Domestic Business Cycles," WIFO Working Papers 377, WIFO.
- Geroski, Paul A, 1999. "The Growth of Firms in Theory and in Practice," CEPR Discussion Papers 2092, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gilad D. Aharonovitz, 2011. "Why Cannot Poor Countries Utilize Existing Knowledge? Expansion Of Firms And Human Capital Accumulation By Training," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 49(1), pages 108-121, 01.
- P. A. Geroski, 2005. "Understanding the implications of empirical work on corporate growth rates," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(2), pages 129-138.
- Foss, Nicolai J. & Klein, Peter G. & Kor, Yasemin Y. & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2006. "Entrepreneurship, Subjectivism, and the Resource-Based View: Towards a New Synthesis," Working Papers 06-0121, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Lang, Åsa & Macuchova, Zuzana & Rudholm, Niklas, 2011. "Firm Growth in the Retail and Wholesale Trade Sectors – Evidence from Sweden," HUI Working Papers 50, HUI Research.
- Yosuke Okada, 2005. "Competition and Productivity in Japanese Manufacturing Industries," NBER Working Papers 11540, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aharonovitz Gilad D & Miller James D, 2010. "Are Net FDI Flows and Reversals of Capital Flows a Result of Output Growth?," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-28, August.
- Okada, Yosuke, 2005. "Competition and productivity in Japanese manufacturing industries," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 586-616, December.
- Peter Huber & Harald Oberhofer & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2014. "Job creation and the intra-distribution dynamics of the firm size distribution," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(1), pages 171-197, February.
- Peter Huber & Harald Oberhofer & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2011. "Job Creation and the Intra-distribution Dynamics of the Firm Size Distribution," WIFO Working Papers 395, WIFO.
- Huber, Peter & Oberhofer, Harald & Pfaffermayr, Michael, 2012. "Job Creation and the Intra-distribution Dynamics of the Firm Size Distribution," Working Papers in Economics 2012-5, University of Salzburg.
- Harald Oberhofer, 2013. "Employment Effects of Acquisitions: Evidence from Acquired European Firms," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 42(3), pages 345-363, May.
- Oberhofer, Harald, 2010. "Employment effects of acquisitions: Evidence from acquired European firms," Working Papers in Economics 2010-10, University of Salzburg.
- Ref, Ohad, 2015. "The relationship between product and geographic diversification: A fine-grained analysis of its different patterns," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 83-99.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:90:y:1980:i:3593:p:520-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed