Estimation of a probability in inverse binomial sampling under normalized linear-linear and inverse-linear loss
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fikri Akdeniz, 2004. "New biased estimators under the LINEX loss function," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 175-190, April.
- Christoffersen, Peter F. & Diebold, Francis X., 1997.
"Optimal Prediction Under Asymmetric Loss,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(06), pages 808-817, December.
- Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, "undated". "Optimal Prediction Under Asymmetric Loss," CARESS Working Papres 97-20, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, 1997. "Optimal prediction under asymmetric loss," Working Papers 97-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, 1994. "Optimal Prediction Under Asymmetric Loss," NBER Technical Working Papers 0167, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christoffersen & Diebold, "undated". "Optimal Prediction Under Asymmetric Loss," Home Pages 167, 1996., University of Pennsylvania.
- Jerzy Baran & Ryszard Magiera, 2010. "Optimal sequential estimation procedures of a function of a probability of success under LINEX loss," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 511-529, September.
- J. A. Adell & P. Jodrá, 2005. "The median of the poisson distribution," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 61(3), pages 337-346, June.
More about this item
KeywordsSequential estimation; Point estimator; Inverse binomial sampling; Asymmetric loss function; 62L12; 62F12;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:21:y:2012:i:4:p:656-675. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .