Multi-step forecasts from threshold ARMA models using asymmetric loss functions
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 16 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10260/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christoffersen & Diebold, .
"Further Results on Forecasting and Model Selection Under Asymmetric Loss,"
_059, University of Pennsylvania.
- Christoffersen, Peter F & Diebold, Francis X, 1996. "Further Results on Forecasting and Model Selection under Asymmetric Loss," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(5), pages 561-71, Sept.-Oct.
- Soosung Hwang & John Knight & Stephen E. Satchell, 2001. "Forecasting Nonlinear Functions of Returns Using LINEX Loss Functions," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 2(1), pages 187-213, May.
- Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, 1997.
"Optimal prediction under asymmetric loss,"
97-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Christoffersen & Diebold, . "Optimal Prediction Under Asymmetric Loss," Home Pages 167, 1996., University of Pennsylvania.
- Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, . "Optimal Prediction Under Asymmetric Loss," CARESS Working Papres 97-20, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, 1994. "Optimal Prediction Under Asymmetric Loss," NBER Technical Working Papers 0167, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amendola, Alessandra & Niglio, Marcella & Vitale, Cosimo, 2006. "The moments of SETARMA models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(6), pages 625-633, March.
- Wolfgang Polonik & Qiwei Yao, 2000. "Conditional minimum volume predictive regions for stochastic processes," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6311, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stmapp:v:16:y:2007:i:3:p:395-410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.