Rejoinder on: Control of the false discovery rate under dependence using the bootstrap and subsampling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romano, Joseph P. & Shaikh, Azeem M. & Wolf, Michael, 2008.
"Formalized Data Snooping Based On Generalized Error Rates,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 404-447, April.
- Joseph P & Romano & Azeem M. Shaikh & Michael Wolf, 2005. "Formalized Data Snooping Based on Generalized Error Rates," IEW - Working Papers 259, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miecznikowski, Jeffrey C. & Gold, David & Shepherd, Lori & Liu, Song, 2011. "Deriving and comparing the distribution for the number of false positives in single step methods to control k-FWER," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(11), pages 1695-1705, November.
- Bajgrowicz, Pierre & Scaillet, Olivier, 2012.
"Technical trading revisited: False discoveries, persistence tests, and transaction costs,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 106(3), pages 473-491.
- Pierre Bajgrowicz & Olivier Scaillet, 2007. "Technical Trading Revisited: False Discoveries, Persistence Tests, and Transaction Costs," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 08-05, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Jul 2009.
- Galizzi, Matteo M. & Navarro-Martínez, Daniel, 2018. "On the external validity of social preference games: a systematic lab-field study," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 84088, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- de Uña-Alvarez Jacobo, 2012. "The Beta-Binomial SGoF method for multiple dependent tests," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 11(3), pages 1-32, May.
- Moon, H.R. & Perron, B., 2012.
"Beyond panel unit root tests: Using multiple testing to determine the nonstationarity properties of individual series in a panel,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 169(1), pages 29-33.
- MOON, H.R. & PERRON, Benoit, 2010. "Beyond Panel Unit Root Tests : Using Multiple Testing to Determine the Non-Stationarity Properties of Individual Series in a Panel," Cahiers de recherche 10-2010, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- MOON, Hyungsik Roger & PERRON, Benoit, 2010. "Beyond Panel Unit Root Tests: Using Multiple Testing to Determine the Non Stationarity Properties of Individual Series in a Panel," Cahiers de recherche 2010-04, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Hyungsik Roger Moon & Benoit Perron, 2011. "Beyond Panel Unit Root Tests: Using Multiple Testing to Determine the Non Stationarity Properties of Individual Series in a Panel," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-17, CIRANO.
- Ferreira José A. & Berkhof Johannes & Souverein Olga & Zwinderman Koos, 2009. "A Multiple Testing Approach to High-Dimensional Association Studies with an Application to the Detection of Associations between Risk Factors of Heart Disease and Genetic Polymorphisms," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-56, January.
- Roland G. Fryer, Jr. & Steven D. Levitt & John A. List, 2015.
"Parental Incentives and Early Childhood Achievement: A Field Experiment in Chicago Heights,"
NBER Working Papers
21477, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roland Fryer & Steven Levitt & John List, 2015. "Parental Incentives and Early Childhood Achievement: A Field Experiment in Chicago Heights," Framed Field Experiments 00587, The Field Experiments Website.
- Westerlund, Joakim & Thuraisamy, Kannan & Sharma, Susan, 2015. "On the use of panel cointegration tests in energy economics," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 359-363.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:31:y:2011:i:2:a:7173 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & Dimitris N. Politis & Anders Rahbek & Stephan Smeekes, 2015. "Recent developments in bootstrap methods for dependent data," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 398-415, May.
- Li Wang & Xingzhong Xu & Yong A, 2016. "New multiple testing method under no dependency assumption, with application to multiple comparisons problem," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 161-183, March.
- Márcio Laurini, 2012. "Generalized Tests of Investment Fund Performance," IBMEC RJ Economics Discussion Papers 2012-03, Economics Research Group, IBMEC Business School - Rio de Janeiro.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:testjl:v:17:y:2008:i:3:p:461-471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .