The erosion of pioneer advantage in the European mobile telecommunications industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michal Grajek, 2003.
"Estimating Network Effects and Compatibility in Mobile Telecommunications,"
CIG Working Papers
SP II 2003-26, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Michal Grajek, 2007. "Estimating network effects and compatibility in mobile telecommunications," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-07-001, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Gurumurthy Kalyanaram & William T. Robinson & Glen L. Urban, 1995. "Order of Market Entry: Established Empirical Generalizations, Emerging Empirical Generalizations, and Future Research," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(3_supplem), pages 212-221.
- Glen L. Urban & Theresa Carter & Steven Gaskin & Zofia Mucha, 1986. "Market Share Rewards to Pioneering Brands: An Empirical Analysis and Strategic Implications," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(6), pages 645-659, June.
- Pieter A. VanderWerf & John F. Mahon, 1997. "Meta-Analysis of the Impact of Research Methods on Findings of First-Mover Advantage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(11), pages 1510-1519, November.
- Yigang Pan & Shaomin Li & David K Tse, 1999. "The Impact of Order and Mode of Market Entry on Profitability and Market Share," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 30(1), pages 81-103, March.
- Shepherd, Dean A. & Ettenson, Richard & Crouch, Andrew, 2000. "New venture strategy and profitability: A venture capitalist's assessment," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(5-6), pages 449-467.
- Christina L. Brown & James M. Lattin, 1994. "Investigating the Relationship Between Time in Market and Pioneering Advantage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(10), pages 1361-1369, October.
- Lukasz Grzybowski, 2008. "Estimating Switching Costs in Mobile Telephony in the UK," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 113-132, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juite Wang & Jung-Yu Lai & Li-Chun Hsiao, 2015. "Value network analysis for complex service systems: a case study on Taiwan’s mobile application services," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 9(3), pages 381-407, September.
- Usero, Belén & Fernández, Zulima, 2009. "First come, first served: How market and non-market actions influence pioneer market share," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(11), pages 1139-1145, November.
- Muck, Johannes & Heimeshoff, Ulrich, 2012. "First mover advantages in mobile telecommunications: Evidence from OECD countries," DICE Discussion Papers 71, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Asimakopoulos, Grigorios & Whalley, Jason, 2017. "Market leadership, technological progress and relative performance in the mobile telecommunications industry," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 57-67.
- Sang-Gun Lee & Eui-bang Lee & Chang-Gyu Yang, 2014. "Strategies for ICT product diffusion: the case of the Korean mobile communications market," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 8(1), pages 65-81, March.
More about this item
KeywordsFirst-mover advantage; Order of entry; Mobile telecommunications industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:svcbiz:v:1:y:2007:i:3:p:195-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.