Meta-Analysis of the Impact of Research Methods on Findings of First-Mover Advantage
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Hauser & Gerard J. Tellis & Abbie Griffin, 2006. "Research on Innovation: A Review and Agenda for," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(6), pages 687-717, 11-12.
- Li, Ji & Lam, Kevin C. K. & Karakowsky, Leonard & Qian, Gongming, 2003. "Firm resource and first mover advantages: A case of foreign direct investment (FDI) in China," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 625-645, October.
- William Boulding & Markus Christen, 2008. "Disentangling Pioneering Cost Advantages and Disadvantages," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(4), pages 699-716, 07-08.
- Sofka, Wolfgang & Schmidt, Tobias, 2004.
"I Like The Way You Move: An Empirical Investigation into the Mechanisms Behind First Mover and Follower Strategies,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
04-87, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Wolfgang Sofka & Tobias Schmidt, 2005. "I Like the Way you Move - An Empirical Investigation into the Mechanisms Behind First Mover and Follower Strategies," Industrial Organization 0506010, EconWPA.
- Himme, Alexander, 2005. "Der Einfluss der Markteintrittsreihenfolge auf den Unternehmenserfolg: Eine Zusammenfassung empirischer Arbeiten und Leitlinien für die weitere Forschung auf diesem Gebiet," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 600, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Torsten Gerpott & Nejc Jakopin, 2008. "Markteintrittstiming von Telekommunikationsdiensteanbietern," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 7-37, May.
- Insu Cho & Heejun Park & Joseph Kim, 2012. "The moderating effect of innovation protection mechanisms on the competitiveness of service firms," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 6(3), pages 369-386, September.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:85:y:2009:i:2:p:177-193 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zulima Fernández & Belén Usero, 2007. "The erosion of pioneer advantage in the European mobile telecommunications industry," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 1(3), pages 195-210, September.
- Deng, Ziliang & Wang, Zeyu, 2016. "Early-mover advantages at cross-border business-to-business e-commerce portals," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 6002-6011.
- Madhavan, Ravi & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2011. "Evidence-Based Management in "Macro" Areas: The Case of Strategic Management," Working Papers 11-0105, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Lopez, Luis E. & Roberts, Edward B., 2002. "First-mover advantages in regimes of weak appropriability: the case of financial services innovations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(12), pages 997-1005, December.
- Michael, Steven C., 2003. "First mover advantage through franchising," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 61-80, January.
- Ronald Klingebiel & John Joseph, 2016. "Entry timing and innovation strategy in feature phones," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(6), pages 1002-1020, June.
- Usero, Belén & Fernández, Zulima, 2009. "First come, first served: How market and non-market actions influence pioneer market share," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(11), pages 1139-1145, November.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:123:y:2017:i:c:p:57-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ramasesh, Ranga & Tirupati, Devanath & Vaitsos, Constantin A., 2010. "Modeling process-switching decisions under product life cycle uncertainty," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 236-246, August.
- April M. Franco & MB Sarkar & Rajshree Agarwal & Raj Echambadi, 2009. "Swift and Smart: The Moderating Effects of Technological Capabilities on the Market Pioneering-Firm Survival Relationship," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(11), pages 1842-1860, November.
- Jakopin, Nejc M. & Klein, Andreas, 2012. "First-mover and incumbency advantages in mobile telecommunications," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 362-370.
- Timo Busch & Bryan T. Stinchfield & Matthew S. Wood, 2011. "A Triptych Inquiry: Rethinking Sustainability, Innovation, and Financial Performance," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-026/2/DSF 9, Tinbergen Institute.
- García-Villaverde, Pedro M. & Ruiz-Ortega, María J. & Parra-Requena, Gloria, 2012. "Towards a comprehensive model of entry timing in the ICT industry: Direct and indirect effects," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 297-310.
- Gounaris, Spiros P., 2005. "Trust and commitment influences on customer retention: insights from business-to-business services," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 126-140, February.
More about this item
Keywordsfirst-mover advantage; market pioneer; meta-analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:43:y:1997:i:11:p:1510-1519. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.