Income Affluence in Poland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mitra, Pradeep & Yemtsov, Ruslan, 2006. "Increasing inequality in transition economies : is there more to come?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4007, The World Bank.
- Roberto G. Gutierrez, 2008. "Analyzing survey data using Stata 10," Summer North American Stata Users' Group Meetings 2008 18, Stata Users Group, revised 28 Aug 2008.
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-766, May.
- Wolfson, Michael C, 1994. "When Inequalities Diverge," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 353-358, May.
- Marcelo Medeiros, 2006. "The Rich and the Poor: The Construction of an Affluence Line from the Poverty Line," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 78(1), pages 1-18, August.
- Chakravarty, Satya R., 1983. "A new index of poverty," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 307-313, December.
- Peichl, Andreas & Schaefer, Thilo & Scheicher, Christoph, 2006. "Measuring Richness and Poverty," FiFo Discussion Papers - Finanzwissenschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 06-11, University of Cologne, FiFo Institute for Public Economics.
- Michael P. Keane & Eswar S. Prasad, 2002.
"Inequality, Transfers, And Growth: New Evidence From The Economic Transition In Poland,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(2), pages 324-341, May.
- Eswar S Prasad & Michael P. Keane, 2000. "Inequality, Transfers and Growth; New Evidence From the Economic Transition in Poland," IMF Working Papers 00/117, International Monetary Fund.
- Keane, Michael P. & Prasad, Eswar, 2002. "Inequality, Transfers and Growth: New Evidence from the Economic Transition in Poland," IZA Discussion Papers 448, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zheng, Buhong, 1997. " Aggregate Poverty Measures," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(2), pages 123-162, June.
- Jan Drewnowski, 1978. "The affluence line," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 263-278, March.
- Andreas Peichl & Thilo Schaefer, 2006. "RICHNESS: Stata module to compute measures of income richness," Statistical Software Components S456778, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 18 Nov 2008.
- Foster, James E & Shorrocks, Anthony F, 1991. "Subgroup Consistent Poverty Indices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 687-709, May.
- Adam Szulc, 2006. "POVERTY IN POLAND DURING THE 1990s: ARE THE RESULTS ROBUST?," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 52(3), pages 423-448, September.
- Howes, Stephen & Lanjouw, Jean Olson, 1998. "Does Sample Design Matter for Poverty Rate Comparisons?," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 44(1), pages 99-109, March.
- Andreas Peichl, 2007. "Measuring richness," German Stata Users' Group Meetings 2007 06, Stata Users Group.
- Stas Kolenikov, 2008. "Survey bootstrap and bootstrap weights," Summer North American Stata Users' Group Meetings 2008 19, Stata Users Group, revised 28 Aug 2008.
- Adam Szulc, 2008. "Checking the consistency of poverty in Poland: 1997-2003 evidence," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 33-55.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michal Myck & Mateusz Najsztub, 2015.
"Data and Model Cross-validation to Improve Accuracy of Microsimulation Results: Estimates for the Polish Household Budget Survey,"
International Journal of Microsimulation,
International Microsimulation Association, vol. 8(1), pages 33-66.
- Michal Myck & Mateusz Najsztub, 2014. "Data and Model Cross-Validation to Improve Accuracy of Microsimulation Results: Estimates for the Polish Household Budget Survey," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1368, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Durr-e-Nayab, 2011. "Estimating the Middle Class in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 50(1), pages 1-28.
- Vasiliy A. Anikin & Yulia P. Lezhnina & Svetlana V. Mareeva & Ekaterina D. Slobodenyuk & Nataliya N. Tikhonovà, 2016. "Income Stratification: Key Approaches and Their Application to Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 02/PSP/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Michal Brzezinski, 2011. "Variance Estimation for Richness Measures," LWS Working papers 11, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Lidia Ceriani & Paolo Verme, 2014. "The Income Lever and the Allocation of Aid," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(11), pages 1510-1522, November.
- Rolf Aaberge & A.B. Atkinson & Henrik Sigstad, 2015. "Income Poverty, Affluence and Polarisation Viewed From The Median," CASE Papers /194, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Somnath Chattopadhyay, 2011. "Earnings efficiency and poverty dominance analysis: a spatial approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2298-2318.
- Arup Bose & Satya Chakravarty & Conchita D’Ambrosio, 2014. "Richness orderings," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 12(1), pages 5-22, March.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Andrea Brandolini, 2011. "On the identification of the “middle class”," Working Papers 217, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Rolf Aaberge & A B Atkinson, 2013. "The median as watershed," Discussion Papers 749, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- BILOA ESSIMI, Jean Aristide & CHAMENI NEMBUA, Celestin, 2013.
"Estimation D’Une Ligne D’Affluence : Cas Du Cameroun
[Affluence Line Estimation: Case Of Cameroon]," MPRA Paper 48095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsAffluence; Richness; Income distribution; Poland;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:99:y:2010:i:2:p:285-299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.