Income Affluence in Poland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mitra, Pradeep & Yemtsov, Ruslan, 2006. "Increasing inequality in transition economies : is there more to come?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4007, The World Bank.
- Roberto G. Gutierrez, 2008. "Analyzing survey data using Stata 10," Summer North American Stata Users' Group Meetings 2008 18, Stata Users Group, revised 28 Aug 2008.
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-766, May.
- Wolfson, Michael C, 1994. "When Inequalities Diverge," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 353-358, May.
- Marcelo Medeiros, 2006. "The Rich and the Poor: The Construction of an Affluence Line from the Poverty Line," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 78(1), pages 1-18, August.
- Chakravarty, Satya R., 1983. "A new index of poverty," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 307-313, December.
- Peichl, Andreas & Schaefer, Thilo & Scheicher, Christoph, 2006. "Measuring Richness and Poverty," FiFo Discussion Papers - Finanzwissenschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 06-11, University of Cologne, FiFo Institute for Public Economics.
- Michael P. Keane & Eswar S. Prasad, 2002.
"Inequality, Transfers, And Growth: New Evidence From The Economic Transition In Poland,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(2), pages 324-341, May.
- Eswar S Prasad & Michael P. Keane, 2000. "Inequality, Transfers and Growth; New Evidence From the Economic Transition in Poland," IMF Working Papers 00/117, International Monetary Fund.
- Keane, Michael P. & Prasad, Eswar, 2002. "Inequality, Transfers and Growth: New Evidence from the Economic Transition in Poland," IZA Discussion Papers 448, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Keane, M. P. & Prasad, E. S., 2000. "Inequality, Transfers and Growth: New Evidence from the Economic Transition in Poland," Working Papers 00-09, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Zheng, Buhong, 1997. " Aggregate Poverty Measures," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(2), pages 123-162, June.
- Jan Drewnowski, 1978. "The affluence line," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 263-278, March.
- Andreas Peichl & Thilo Schaefer, 2006. "RICHNESS: Stata module to compute measures of income richness," Statistical Software Components S456778, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 18 Nov 2008.
- Foster, James E & Shorrocks, Anthony F, 1991. "Subgroup Consistent Poverty Indices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 687-709, May.
- Adam Szulc, 2006. "POVERTY IN POLAND DURING THE 1990s: ARE THE RESULTS ROBUST?," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 52(3), pages 423-448, September.
- Howes, Stephen & Lanjouw, Jean Olson, 1998. "Does Sample Design Matter for Poverty Rate Comparisons?," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 44(1), pages 99-109, March.
- Andreas Peichl, 2007. "Measuring richness," German Stata Users' Group Meetings 2007 06, Stata Users Group.
- Stas Kolenikov, 2008. "Survey bootstrap and bootstrap weights," Summer North American Stata Users' Group Meetings 2008 19, Stata Users Group, revised 28 Aug 2008.
- Adam Szulc, 2008. "Checking the consistency of poverty in Poland: 1997-2003 evidence," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 33-55.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michal Myck & Mateusz Najsztub, 2015.
"Data and Model Cross-validation to Improve Accuracy of Microsimulation Results: Estimates for the Polish Household Budget Survey,"
International Journal of Microsimulation,
International Microsimulation Association, vol. 8(1), pages 33-66.
- Michal Myck & Mateusz Najsztub, 2014. "Data and Model Cross-Validation to Improve Accuracy of Microsimulation Results: Estimates for the Polish Household Budget Survey," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1368, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Vasiliy A. Anikin & Yulia P. Lezhnina & Svetlana V. Mareeva & Ekaterina D. Slobodenyuk & Nataliya N. Tikhonovà, 2016. "Income Stratification: Key Approaches and Their Application to Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 02/PSP/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Rolf Aaberge & A.B. Atkinson & Henrik Sigstad, 2015. "Income Poverty, Affluence and Polarisation Viewed From The Median," CASE Papers /194, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Michal Brzezinski, 2011. "Variance Estimation for Richness Measures," LWS Working papers 11, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Lidia Ceriani & Paolo Verme, 2014. "The Income Lever and the Allocation of Aid," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(11), pages 1510-1522, November.
- Somnath Chattopadhyay, 2011. "Earnings efficiency and poverty dominance analysis: a spatial approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2298-2318.
- BILOA ESSIMI, Jean Aristide & CHAMENI NEMBUA, Celestin, 2013.
"Estimation D’Une Ligne D’Affluence : Cas Du Cameroun
[Affluence Line Estimation: Case Of Cameroon]," MPRA Paper 48095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Durr-e-Nayab, 2011. "Estimating the Middle Class in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 50(1), pages 1-28.
- Arup Bose & Satya Chakravarty & Conchita D’Ambrosio, 2014. "Richness orderings," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 12(1), pages 5-22, March.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Andrea Brandolini, 2011. "On the identification of the “middle class”," Working Papers 217, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Rolf Aaberge & A B Atkinson, 2013. "The median as watershed," Discussion Papers 749, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsAffluence; Richness; Income distribution; Poland;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:99:y:2010:i:2:p:285-299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .