Income Affluence in Poland
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 99 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Foster, James E & Shorrocks, Anthony F, 1991. "Subgroup Consistent Poverty Indices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 687-709, May.
- Mitra, Pradeep & Yemtsov, Ruslan, 2006. "Increasing inequality in transition economies : is there more to come?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4007, The World Bank.
- Michael P. Keane & Eswar S. Prasad, 2002.
"Inequality, Transfers, And Growth: New Evidence From The Economic Transition In Poland,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(2), pages 324-341, May.
- Keane, M. P. & Prasad, E. S., 2000. "Inequality, Transfers and Growth: New Evidence from the Economic Transition in Poland," Working Papers 00-09, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Keane, Michael P. & Prasad, Eswar, 2002. "Inequality, Transfers and Growth: New Evidence from the Economic Transition in Poland," IZA Discussion Papers 448, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eswar S Prasad & Michael P. Keane, 2000. "Inequality, Transfers and Growth; New Evidence From the Economic Transition in Poland," IMF Working Papers 00/117, International Monetary Fund.
- Roberto G. Gutierrez, 2008. "Analyzing survey data using Stata 10," Summer North American Stata Users' Group Meetings 2008 18, Stata Users Group, revised 28 Aug 2008.
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-766, May.
- Wolfson, Michael C, 1994. "When Inequalities Diverge," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 353-358, May.
- Marcelo Medeiros, 2006. "The Rich and the Poor: The Construction of an Affluence Line from the Poverty Line," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 78(1), pages 1-18, 08.
- Chakravarty, Satya R., 1983. "A new index of poverty," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 307-313, December.
- Adam Szulc, 2006. "POVERTY IN POLAND DURING THE 1990s: ARE THE RESULTS ROBUST?," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 52(3), pages 423-448, 09.
- Howes, Stephen & Lanjouw, Jean Olson, 1998. "Does Sample Design Matter for Poverty Rate Comparisons?," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 44(1), pages 99-109, March.
- Peichl, Andreas & Schaefer, Thilo & Scheicher, Christoph, 2006. "Measuring Richness and Poverty," FiFo Discussion Papers - Finanzwissenschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 06-11, University of Cologne, FiFo Institute for Public Economics.
- Zheng, Buhong, 1997. " Aggregate Poverty Measures," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(2), pages 123-162, June.
- Jan Drewnowski, 1978. "The affluence line," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 263-278, March.
- Andreas Peichl, 2007. "Measuring richness," German Stata Users' Group Meetings 2007 06, Stata Users Group.
- Stas Kolenikov, 2008. "Survey bootstrap and bootstrap weights," Summer North American Stata Users' Group Meetings 2008 19, Stata Users Group, revised 28 Aug 2008.
- Andreas Peichl & Thilo Schaefer, 2006. "RICHNESS: Stata module to compute measures of income richness," Statistical Software Components S456778, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 18 Nov 2008.
- Adam Szulc, 2008. "Checking the consistency of poverty in Poland: 1997-2003 evidence," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 33-55. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)