Income Affluence in Poland
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 99 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Howes, Stephen & Lanjouw, Jean Olson, 1998. "Does Sample Design Matter for Poverty Rate Comparisons?," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 44(1), pages 99-109, March.
- Adam Szulc, 2008. "Checking the consistency of poverty in Poland: 1997-2003 evidence," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 33-55.
- Adam Szulc, 2006. "POVERTY IN POLAND DURING THE 1990s: ARE THE RESULTS ROBUST?," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 52(3), pages 423-448, 09.
- Keane, Michael P. & Prasad, Eswar, 2002.
"Inequality, Transfers and Growth: New Evidence from the Economic Transition in Poland,"
IZA Discussion Papers
448, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael P. Keane & Eswar S. Prasad, 2002. "Inequality, Transfers, And Growth: New Evidence From The Economic Transition In Poland," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 84(2), pages 324-341, May.
- Eswar Prasad & Michael P. Keane, 2000. "Inequality, Transfers and Growth; New Evidence From the Economic Transition in Poland," IMF Working Papers 00/117, International Monetary Fund.
- Keane, M. P. & Prasad, E. S., 2000. "Inequality, Transfers and Growth: New Evidence from the Economic Transition in Poland," Working Papers 00-09, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Chakravarty, Satya R., 1983. "A new index of poverty," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 307-313, December.
- Zheng, Buhong, 1997. " Aggregate Poverty Measures," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(2), pages 123-62, June.
- Jan Drewnowski, 1978. "The affluence line," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 263-278, March.
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-66, May.
- Stas Kolenikov, 2008. "Survey bootstrap and bootstrap weights," Summer North American Stata Users' Group Meetings 2008 19, Stata Users Group, revised 28 Aug 2008.
- Wolfson, Michael C, 1994. "When Inequalities Diverge," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 353-58, May.
- Andreas Peichl, 2007. "Measuring richness," German Stata Users' Group Meetings 2007 06, Stata Users Group.
- Andreas Peichl & Thilo Schaefer, 2006. "RICHNESS: Stata module to compute measures of income richness," Statistical Software Components S456778, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 18 Nov 2008.
- Foster, James E & Shorrocks, Anthony F, 1991. "Subgroup Consistent Poverty Indices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 687-709, May.
- Roberto G. Gutierrez, 2008. "Analyzing survey data using Stata 10," Summer North American Stata Users' Group Meetings 2008 18, Stata Users Group, revised 28 Aug 2008.
- Mitra, Pradeep & Yemtsov, Ruslan, 2006. "Increasing inequality in transition economies : is there more to come?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4007, The World Bank.
- Marcelo Medeiros, 2006. "The Rich and the Poor: The Construction of an Affluence Line from the Poverty Line," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 78(1), pages 1-18, 08.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:99:y:2010:i:2:p:285-299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.