The Qualityity-of-Life (QOL) Research Movement: Past, Present, and Future
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernard M.S. van Praag & Paul Frijters, 1999. "The measurement of welfare and well-being; the Leyden approach," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 071a, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Simon Kuznets, 1945. "National Product in Wartime," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number kuzn45-1.
- Robert William Fogel, 1993. "New Sources and New Techniques for the Study of Secular Trends in Nutritional Status, Health, Mortality, and the Process of Aging," NBER Historical Working Papers 0026, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Osberg, L. & Sharpe, A., 1998. "An Index of Economic Well-being for Canada," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive 98-08, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Stone, Richard, 1997. "The Accounts of Society," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(6), pages 17-29, December.
- Robert W. Fogel, 1986.
"Nutrition and the Decline in Mortality since 1700: Some Preliminary Findings,"
NBER Chapters,in: Long-Term Factors in American Economic Growth, pages 439-556
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert W. Fogel, 1984. "Nutrition and the Decline in Mortality Since 1700: Some Preliminary Findings," NBER Working Papers 1402, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jones, William O. & Merat, Christian, 1962. "Consumption of Exotic Consumer Goods as an Indicator of Economic Achievement in Ten Countries of Tropical Africa," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 01.
- Simon Kuznets, 1946. "National Income: A Summary of Findings," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number kuzn46-2.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:endesu:v:19:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10668-016-9823-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tobias, Jutta M. & Mair, Johanna & Barbosa-Leiker, Celestina, 2013. "Toward a theory of transformative entrepreneuring: Poverty reduction and conflict resolution in Rwanda's entrepreneurial coffee sector," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 728-742.
- Fatih Terzi & Handan Türkoğlu & Fulin Bölen & Perver Baran & Tayfun Salihoğlu, 2015. "Residents’ Perception of Cultural Activities as Quality of Life in Istanbul," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 211-234, May.
- Angelo Di Gregorio & Laura Gavinelli & Francesca Montagnini, 2014. "Smart life: dalla tecnologia al mercato. La prospettiva dei consumatori e delle imprese," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(2), pages 13-40.
- Michael Busseri & Stan Sadava, 2013. "Subjective Well-Being as a Dynamic and Agentic System: Evidence from a Longitudinal Study," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 1085-1112, August.
- Walter Wymer, 2013. "The Influence of Marketing Scholarship’s Legacy on Nonprofit Marketing," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(3), pages 1-17, September.
- Rishan Berhe & Javier Martinez & Jeroen Verplanke, 2014. "Adaptation and Dissonance in Quality of Life: A Case Study in Mekelle, Ethiopia," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 118(2), pages 535-554, September.
- Ming-Chang Tsai & Heng-Hao Chang & Wan-chi Chen, 2012. "Globally Happy: Individual Globalization, Expanded Capacities, and Subjective Wellbeing," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 108(3), pages 509-524, September.
- Lee, Richard J. & Sener, Ipek N., 2016. "Transportation planning and quality of life: Where do they intersect?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 146-155.
- Thieme, Paula & Dittrich, Dennis Alexis Valin, 2015.
"A life-span perspective on life satisfaction,"
64700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paula Thieme & Dennis A. V. Dittrich, 2015. "A Life-Span Perspective on Life Satisfaction," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 775, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- repec:spr:soinre:v:136:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1426-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Yidong Tu & Xinxin Lu, 2016. "Work-to-Life Spillover Effect of Leader–Member Exchange in Groups: The Moderating Role of Group Power Distance and Employee Political Skill," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 17(5), pages 1873-1889, October.
- David Sloan Wilson, 2016. "Quality of Life from an Evolutionary Perspective," Applied Research in Quality of Life, Springer;International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies, vol. 11(2), pages 331-342, June.
- Chau-kiu Cheung & Raymond Ngan, 2012. "Filtered Life Satisfaction and Its Socioeconomic Determinants in Hong Kong," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 109(2), pages 223-242, November.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3a:p:783-801 is not listed on IDEAS
- Enrico Ivaldi & Guido Bonatti & Riccardo Soliani, 2014. "Composite Index for Quality of Life in Italian Cities: An Application to URBES Indicators," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 4, pages 18-32, November.
- Volkova, Maria, 2010. "Comparison of objectivistic and subjectivist approaches to measurement of synthetic la-tent categories of Quality of Life of the population: results of the empirical analysis of Russian data," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 19(3), pages 62-90.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:76:y:2006:i:3:p:343-466. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .