Environmental accounting: useful to whom and for what?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daly, Herman & Goodland, Robert, 1994. "An ecological-economic assessment of deregulation of international commerce under GATT," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 73-92, January.
- William D. Nordhaus & James Tobin, 1973.
"Is Growth Obsolete?,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Measurement of Economic and Social Performance, pages 509-564
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victor, Peter A., 1991. "Indicators of sustainable development: some lessons from capital theory," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 191-213, December.
- Simon Kuznets, 1945. "National Product in Wartime," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number kuzn45-1, December.
- Eisner, Robert, 1988. "Extended Accounts for National Income and Product," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(4), pages 1611-1684, December.
- Patinkin, Don, 1976. "Keynes and Econometrics: On the Interaction between the Macroeconomic Revolutions of the Interwar Period," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(6), pages 1091-1123, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. Fasolo & M. Galetto & E. Turina, 2013. "A pragmatic approach to evaluate alternative indicators to GDP," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 633-657, February.
- Harris, Michael & Fraser, Iain, 2002.
"Natural resource accounting in theory and practice: A critical assessment,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Issue 2), pages 1-54.
- Harris, Michael & Fraser, Iain, 2001. "Natural Resource Accounting in Theory and Practive: A Critical Assessment," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra, Australia 125106, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Qi, Shunrong & Coggins, Jay S. & Xu, Lan, 2001. "Methodology For Integrated Environmental-Economic Analysis Of Gdp And Productivity," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20682, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- England, Richard W., 1998. "Measurement of social well-being: alternatives to gross domestic product," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 89-103, April.
- Gowdy, John M. & Ferreri Carbonell, Ada, 1999. "Toward consilience between biology and economics: the contribution of Ecological Economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 337-348, June.
- Baghdadi, Omniya el- & Desha, Cheryl & Hargroves, Karlson, 2013. "Considering the Economic Value of Natural Design Elements at City Scale," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152149, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Holub, Hans Werner & Tappeiner, Gottfried & Tappeiner, Ulrike, 1999. "Some remarks on the 'System of Integrated Environmental and Economic Accounting' of the United Nations," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 329-336, June.
- Qi, Shunrong & Xu, Lan & Coggins, Jay S., 2001. "Integrated Environmental-Economic Accounting Of Gdp," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20582, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lintott, John, 1998. "Beyond the economics of more: the place of consumption in ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 239-248, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:16:y:1996:i:3:p:179-190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.