National Product in Wartime
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lintott, John, 1996. "Environmental accounting: useful to whom and for what?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 179-190, March.
- Casey B. Mulligan, 1998. "Pecuniary Incentives to Work in the United States during World War II," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(5), pages 1033-1077, October.
- Vahabi, Mehrdad, 2008. "Protection costs, transaction costs,and economic theory," MPRA Paper 17648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hugh Rockoff, 2016. "The U.S. Economy in WWII as a Model for Coping with Climate Change," Departmental Working Papers 201609, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- M. Sirgy & Alex Michalos & Abbott Ferriss & Richard Easterlin & Donald Patrick & William Pavot, 2006. "The Qualityity-of-Life (QOL) Research Movement: Past, Present, and Future," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 76(3), pages 343-466, May.
- Hugh Rockoff, 2004. "Until it's Over, Over There: The U.S. Economy in World War I," NBER Working Papers 10580, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hugh Rockoff, 2016. "The U.S. Economy in WWII as a Model for Coping with Climate Change," NBER Working Papers 22590, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klotz, Gérard, 2003. "Que reste-t-il de Keynes? Au moins la comptabilité nationale!," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 79(1), pages 221-238, Mars-Juin.
- Casey B. Mulligan, 1997. "Pecuniary Incentives to Work in the U.S. during World War II," NBER Working Papers 6326, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Book ChaptersThe following chapters of this book are listed in IDEAS
- Simon Kuznets, 1945. "Treatment of Output," NBER Chapters,in: National Product in Wartime, pages 1-32 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon Kuznets, 1945. "National Product, 1939-1943," NBER Chapters,in: National Product in Wartime, pages 33-90 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon Kuznets, 1945. "National Product in World Wars I and II," NBER Chapters,in: National Product in Wartime, pages 91-156 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberbk:kuzn45-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .