A Note on the Measurement of Generalized Trust of Immigrants and Natives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zak, Paul J & Knack, Stephen, 2001. "Trust and Growth," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(470), pages 295-321, April.
- Delhey, Jan & Newton, Kenneth, 2002. "Who trusts? The origins of social trust in seven nations," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Social Structure and Social Reporting FS III 02-402, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Håkan J. Holm & Anders Danielson, 2005.
"Tropic Trust Versus Nordic Trust: Experimental Evidence From Tanzania And Sweden,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(503), pages 505-532, April.
- Danielson, Anders & Holm, Hakan J, 2003. "Tropic Trust versus Nordic Trust: Experimental Evidence from Tanzania and Sweden," Working Papers 2003:6, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E M & Baumgartner, Hans, 1998. " Assessing Measurement Invariance in Cross-National Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 78-90, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John F. Helliwell & Shun Wang & Jinwen Xu, 2016.
"How Durable are Social Norms? Immigrant Trust and Generosity in 132 Countries,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 128(1), pages 201-219, August.
- John F. Helliwell & Shun Wang & Jinwen Xu, 2014. "How Durable are Social Norms? Immigrant Trust and Generosity in 132 Countries," NBER Working Papers 19855, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caroline Berchet & Nicolas Sirven, 2012. "Cross-Country Performance in Social Integration of Older Migrants. A European Perspective," Working Papers DT46, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Mar 2012.
- Stephany, Fabian & Braesemann, Fabian, 2017. "Bonds and bridges, and between: An empirical analysis of group-based trust," Working Papers 09, Agenda Austria.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9267 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsGeneralized trust; Immigrants; Measurement validity; Denmark;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:103:y:2011:i:1:p:169-177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.