Ordinal Methodology in the Analysis of Likert Scales
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 41 (2007)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard E. Lucas & Andrew Clark & Yannis Georgellis & Ed Diener, 2002. "Re-Examining Adaptation and the Setpoint Model of Happiness: Reactions to Changes in Marital Status," DELTA Working Papers 2002-08, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Maravelakis, Petros & Perakis, Michael & Psarakis, Stelios & Panaretos, John, 2003.
"The Use of Indices in Surveys,"
6388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- P. Maravelakis & M. Perakis & S. Psarakis & J. Panaretos, 2003. "The Use of Indices in Surveys," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Bernard M. S. van Praag, 2003.
"Income Satisfaction Inequality and Its Causes,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
367, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nolte, Ellen & McKee, Martin, 2004. "Changing health inequalities in east and west Germany since unification," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 119-136, January.
- Amartya Sen, 1999. "The Possibility of Social Choice," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 349-378, June.
- Ernest Adams & Robert Fagot & Richard Robinson, 1965. "A theory of appropriate statistics," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 99-127, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:qualqt:v:41:y:2007:i:5:p:601-626. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.