A theory of appropriate statistics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bas Hemker & Klaas Sijtsma & Ivo Molenaar & Brian Junker, 1996. "Polytomous IRT models and monotone likelihood ratio of the total score," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 679-693, December.
- Hartmann Scheiblechner, 1995. "Isotonic ordinal probabilistic models (ISOP)," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 60(2), pages 281-304, June.
- Huynh Huynh, 1994. "A new proof for monotone likelihood ratio for the sum of independent bernoulli random variables," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 59(1), pages 77-79, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baiocchi, Giovanni, 2012. "On dimensions of ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 1-9.
- Gallardo, R. Karina & Li, Huixin & Yue, Chengyan & Luby, James & McFerson, James R. & McCracken, Vicki, 2015. "Market Intermediariesâ€™ Ratings of Importance for Rosaceous Fruitsâ€™ Quality Attributes," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 18(4).
- Giulio Vidotto, 2013. "Note on differential weight averaging models in functional measurement," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, pages 811-816.
- Rainer Göb & Christopher McCollin & Maria Ramalhoto, 2007. "Ordinal Methodology in the Analysis of Likert Scales," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, pages 601-626.
- Emil Heermann & Lee Cronbach, 1970. "Reviews," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, pages 507-511.
- van Os, Herman W.A. & Herber, Rien & Scholtens, Bert, 2014. "Not Under Our Back Yards? A case study of social acceptance of the Northern Netherlands CCS initiative," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 923-942.
- Robert Fagot, 1993. "A generalized family of coefficients of relational agreement for numerical scales," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 58(2), pages 357-370, June.
- James, Randall E. & Drake, Barbara H., 1991. "Agricultural Producer Attitudes Towards Doing Business With Wholesale Food Buyer Groups In The Cleveland, Ohio Vicinity," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 22(1), February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:30:y:1965:i:2:p:99-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .