A theory of appropriate statistics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baiocchi, Giovanni, 2012. "On dimensions of ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 1-9.
- Giulio Vidotto, 2013. "Note on differential weight averaging models in functional measurement," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 811-816, February.
- Rainer Göb & Christopher McCollin & Maria Ramalhoto, 2007. "Ordinal Methodology in the Analysis of Likert Scales," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 41(5), pages 601-626, October.
- Gallardo, R. Karina & Li, Huixin & Yue, Chengyan & Luby, James & McFerson, James R. & McCracken, Vicki, 2015. "Market Intermediariesâ€™ Ratings of Importance for Rosaceous Fruitsâ€™ Quality Attributes," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 18(4).
- Emil Heermann & Lee Cronbach, 1970. "Reviews," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 35(4), pages 507-511, December.
- van Os, Herman W.A. & Herber, Rien & Scholtens, Bert, 2014. "Not Under Our Back Yards? A case study of social acceptance of the Northern Netherlands CCS initiative," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 923-942.
- Robert Fagot, 1993. "A generalized family of coefficients of relational agreement for numerical scales," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 58(2), pages 357-370, June.
- James, Randall E. & Drake, Barbara H., 1991. "Agricultural Producer Attitudes Towards Doing Business With Wholesale Food Buyer Groups In The Cleveland, Ohio Vicinity," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 22(1), February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:30:y:1965:i:2:p:99-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.