Models of the Joint Structure of Domain-Related and Global Distress: Implications for the Reconciliation of Quality of Life and Mental Health Perspectives
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 105 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hirotugu Akaike, 1987. "Factor analysis and AIC," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 317-332, September.
- Robert Cummins & Mark Stokes & Melanie Davern, 2007. "Core Affect and Subjective Wellbeing: A Rebuttal to Moum and Land," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 457-466, December.
- Shlomit Levy & Clara Sabbagh, 2008. "The Wellbeing of the Self’s Personality: A Structural Analysis," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 89(3), pages 473-485, December.
- Rainer Göb & Christopher McCollin & Maria Ramalhoto, 2007. "Ordinal Methodology in the Analysis of Likert Scales," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 41(5), pages 601-626, October.
- Stanley Sclove, 1987. "Application of model-selection criteria to some problems in multivariate analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 333-343, September.
- Erik Cohen, 2000. "A Facet Theory Approach to Examining Overall and Life Facet Satisfaction Relationships," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 223-237, August.
- Melanie Davern & Robert Cummins & Mark Stokes, 2007. "Subjective Wellbeing as an Affective-Cognitive Construct," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 429-449, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:105:y:2012:i:1:p:161-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.