Research on comprehensive carrying capacity of Beijing–Tianjin–Hebei region based on state-space method
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Baojun Tang & Yujie Hu & Huanan Li & Dongwei Yang & Jiangpeng Liu, 2014. "Research on comprehensive carrying capacity of Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region based on state-space method," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 82, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cong, Rong-Gang & Smith, Henrik G. & Olsson, Ola & Brady, Mark, 2014. "Managing ecosystem services for agriculture: Will landscape-scale management pay?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 53-62.
- Li, Baibing & Martin, Elaine B. & Morris, A. Julian, 2002. "On principal component analysis in L1," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 471-474, September.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:255:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-015-2066-3 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pengshan Li & Yahui Lv & Chao Zhang & Wenju Yun & Jianyu Yang & Dehai Zhu, 2016. "Analysis and Planning of Ecological Networks Based on Kernel Density Estimations for the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Region in Northern China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-17, October.
- repec:gam:jlands:v:8:y:2019:i:4:p:69-:d:224784 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsComprehensive carrying capacity; State-space method; Component analysis; Beijing–Tianjin–Hebei region;
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:nathaz:v:84:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s11069-015-1891-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.