Spectral preconditioning of Krylov spaces: Combining PLS and PC regression
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nguyen, Danh V. & Rocke, D.M.David M., 2004. "On partial least squares dimension reduction for microarray-based classification: a simulation study," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 407-425, June.
- Li, Baibing & Martin, Elaine B. & Morris, A. Julian, 2002. "On principal component analysis in L1," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 471-474, September.
- Neil A. Butler & Michael C. Denham, 2000. "The peculiar shrinkage properties of partial least squares regression," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(3), pages 585-593.
- Preda, C. & Saporta, G., 2005. "PLS regression on a stochastic process," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 149-158, January.
- Druilhet, Pierre & Mom, Alain, 2006. "PLS regression: A directional signal-to-noise ratio approach," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(6), pages 1313-1329, July.
- Aminghafari, Mina & Cheze, Nathalie & Poggi, Jean-Michel, 2006. "Multivariate denoising using wavelets and principal component analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(9), pages 2381-2398, May.
- Lang, Patrick M. & Brenchley, Jason M. & Nieves, Reinaldo G. & Kalivas, John H., 1998. "Cyclic Subspace Regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 58-70, April.
- Elden, Lars, 2004. "Partial least-squares vs. Lanczos bidiagonalization--I: analysis of a projection method for multiple regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 11-31, May.
- Kondylis, Athanassios & Hadi, Ali S., 2006. "Derived components regression using the BACON algorithm," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 556-569, November.
- Preda, C. & Saporta, G., 2005. "Clusterwise PLS regression on a stochastic process," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 99-108, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:52:y:2008:i:5:p:2588-2603. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.