Homeownership, mortgages, and unemployment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 2013.
"Does High Home-Ownership Impair the Labor Market?,"
NBER Working Papers
19079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2013. "Does High Home-Ownership Impair the Labor Market?," IZA Discussion Papers 7640, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 2013. "Does High Home-Ownership Impair the Labor Market?," Working Paper Series WP13-3, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- van den Berg, Gerard J & Gorter, Cees, 1997. "Job Search and Commuting Time," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 15(2), pages 269-281, April.
- Michiel van Leuvensteijn & Pierre Koning, 2006.
"The Effect of Home-Ownership on Labour Mobility in the Netherlands,"
Chapters,in: Labour Market Adjustments in Europe, chapter 6
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- van Leuvensteijn, Michiel & Koning, Pierre, 2004. "The effect of home-ownership on labor mobility in the Netherlands," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 580-596, May.
- M. van Leuvensteijn & P. Koning, 2004. "The Effect of Home-ownership on Labor Mobility in The Netherlands," Working Papers 04-01, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Oswald, Andrew J., 1996.
"A Conjecture on the Explanation for High Unemployment in the Industrialized Nations: Part I,"
Economic Research Papers
268744, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Oswald Andrew J., 1996. "A Conjecture on the Explanation for High Unemployment in the Industrialized Nations : Part I," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 475, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Jakob Roland Munch & Michael Rosholm & Michael Svarer, 2006.
"Are Homeowners Really More Unemployed?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(514), pages 991-1013, October.
- Munch, Jakob Roland & Rosholm, Michael & Svarer, Michael, "undated". "Are Home Owners Really More Unemployed?," Economics Working Papers 2003-15, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Munch, Jakob R. & Rosholm, Michael & Svarer, Michael, 2003. "Are Home Owners Really More Unemployed?," IZA Discussion Papers 872, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Svarer & Michael Rosholm & Jacob Roland Munch, 2003. "Are Home Owners Really more Unemployed?," CAM Working Papers 2003-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Raj Chetty & Adam Szeidl, 2007. "Consumption Commitments and Risk Preferences," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 122(2), pages 831-877.
- Jan Rouwendal & Peter Nijkamp, 2010.
"Homeownership and labour-market behaviour: interpreting the evidence,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 42(2), pages 419-433, February.
- Jan Rouwendal & Peter Nijkamp, 2010. "Homeownership and Labour-Market Behaviour: Interpreting the Evidence," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 42(2), pages 419-433, February.
- Jan Rouwendal & Peter Nijkamp, 2007. "Homeownership and Labour Market Behaviour: Interpreting the Evidence," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-047/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 03 Nov 2008.
- Casper van Ewijk & Michiel van Leuvensteijn, 2009. "Homeownership and the labour market in Europe," CPB Special Publication 79, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Pierre‐André Chiappori & Monica Paiella, 2011.
"Relative Risk Aversion Is Constant: Evidence From Panel Data,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 9(6), pages 1021-1052, December.
- Pierre-André Chiappori & Monica Paiella, 2008. "Relative Risk Aversion Is Constant: Evidence from Panel Data," Discussion Papers 5_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Paul Flatau & Matt Forbes & Patric H. Hendershott, 2003. "Homeownership and Unemployment: The Roles of Leverage and Public Housing," NBER Working Papers 10021, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harminder Battu & Ada Ma & Euan Phimister, 2008. "Housing Tenure, Job Mobility and Unemployment in the UK," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(527), pages 311-328, March.
More about this item
KeywordsHomeownership; Unemployment duration; Mortgage; J6; R2;
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- R2 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:lsprsc:v:8:y:2015:i:3:p:253-265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.