Homeownership, mortgages, and unemployment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 2013.
"Does High Home-Ownership Impair the Labor Market?,"
NBER Working Papers
19079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2013. "Does High Home-Ownership Impair the Labor Market?," IZA Discussion Papers 7640, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 2013. "Does High Home-Ownership Impair the Labor Market?," Working Paper Series WP13-3, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- van den Berg, Gerard J & Gorter, Cees, 1997. "Job Search and Commuting Time," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 15(2), pages 269-281, April.
- Jakob Roland Munch & Michael Rosholm & Michael Svarer, 2006.
"Are Homeowners Really More Unemployed?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(514), pages 991-1013, October.
- Munch, Jakob Roland & Rosholm, Michael & Svarer, Michael, "undated". "Are Home Owners Really More Unemployed?," Economics Working Papers 2003-15, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Munch, Jakob R. & Rosholm, Michael & Svarer, Michael, 2003. "Are Home Owners Really More Unemployed?," IZA Discussion Papers 872, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Svarer & Michael Rosholm & Jacob Roland Munch, 2003. "Are Home Owners Really more Unemployed?," CAM Working Papers 2003-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Jan Rouwendal & Peter Nijkamp, 2010.
"Homeownership and labour-market behaviour: interpreting the evidence,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 42(2), pages 419-433, February.
- Jan Rouwendal & Peter Nijkamp, 2010. "Homeownership and Labour-Market Behaviour: Interpreting the Evidence," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 42(2), pages 419-433, February.
- Jan Rouwendal & Peter Nijkamp, 2007. "Homeownership and Labour Market Behaviour: Interpreting the Evidence," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-047/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 03 Nov 2008.
- Casper van Ewijk & Michiel van Leuvensteijn, 2009. "Homeownership and the labour market in Europe," CPB Special Publication 79, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Raj Chetty & Adam Szeidl, 2007. "Consumption Commitments and Risk Preferences," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 122(2), pages 831-877.
- Michiel van Leuvensteijn & Pierre Koning, 2006.
"The Effect of Home-Ownership on Labour Mobility in the Netherlands,"
Chapters,in: Labour Market Adjustments in Europe, chapter 6
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- van Leuvensteijn, Michiel & Koning, Pierre, 2004. "The effect of home-ownership on labor mobility in the Netherlands," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 580-596, May.
- M. van Leuvensteijn & P. Koning, 2004. "The Effect of Home-ownership on Labor Mobility in The Netherlands," Working Papers 04-01, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Oswald Andrew J., 1996. "A Conjecture on the Explanation for High Unemployment in the Industrialized Nations : Part I," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 475, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Pierre‐André Chiappori & Monica Paiella, 2011.
"Relative Risk Aversion Is Constant: Evidence From Panel Data,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 9(6), pages 1021-1052, December.
- Pierre-André Chiappori & Monica Paiella, 2008. "Relative Risk Aversion Is Constant: Evidence from Panel Data," Discussion Papers 5_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Paul Flatau & Matt Forbes & Patric H. Hendershott, 2003. "Homeownership and Unemployment: The Roles of Leverage and Public Housing," NBER Working Papers 10021, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harminder Battu & Ada Ma & Euan Phimister, 2008. "Housing Tenure, Job Mobility and Unemployment in the UK," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(527), pages 311-328, March.
More about this item
KeywordsHomeownership; Unemployment duration; Mortgage; J6; R2;
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- R2 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:lsprsc:v:8:y:2015:i:3:p:253-265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com/ .