A comparison of different trading protocols in an agent-based market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Paolo Pellizzari & Arianna Dal Forno, 2005. "A comparison of different trading protocols in an agent-based market," Computational Economics 0511001, EconWPA.
- Paolo Pellizzari & Arianna Dal Forno, 2006. "A comparison of different trading protocols in an agent-based market," Working Papers 140, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
References listed on IDEAS
- Day, Richard H. & Huang, Weihong, 1990. "Bulls, bears and market sheep," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 299-329, December.
- Madhavan, Ananth, 2000. "Market microstructure: A survey," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 205-258, August.
- LiCalzi, Marco & Pellizzari, Paolo, 2007.
"Simple market protocols for efficient risk sharing,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 3568-3590, November.
- Marco LiCalzi & Paolo Pellizzari, 2005. "Simple market protocols for efficient risk sharing," Finance 0504019, EconWPA.
- Marco LiCalzi & Paolo Pellizzari, 2006. "Simple Market Protocols for Efficient Risk Sharing," Working Papers 136, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Lux, T. & M. Marchesi, "undated". "Scaling and Criticality in a Stochastic Multi-Agent Model of a Financial Market," Discussion Paper Serie B 438, University of Bonn, Germany, revised Jul 1998.
- Marco Licalzi & Paolo Pellizzari, 2003.
"Fundamentalists clashing over the book: a study of order-driven stock markets,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(6), pages 470-480.
- Marco LiCalzi & Paolo Pellizzari, 2002. "Fundamentalists Clashing over the Book: A Study of Order-Driven Stock Markets," Computational Economics 0207001, EconWPA, revised 04 Mar 2003.
- Bottazzi, Giulio & Dosi, Giovanni & Rebesco, Igor, 2005. "Institutional architectures and behavioral ecologies in the dynamics of financial markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1-2), pages 197-228, February.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1999.
"Monetary policy and asset price volatility,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 77-128.
- S. Baranzoni & P. Bianchi & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Multiproduct Firms, Product Differentiation, and Market Structure," Working Papers 368, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Amihud, Yakov & Mendelson, Haim, 1987. " Trading Mechanisms and Stock Returns: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(3), pages 533-553, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pellizzari, Paolo & Westerhoff, Frank, 2009.
"Some effects of transaction taxes under different microstructures,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 850-863, December.
- Paolo Pelizzari & Frank Westerhoff, 2007. "Some Effects of Transaction Taxes Under Different Microstructures," Research Paper Series 212, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Paolo Pellizzari & Frank Westerhoff, 2009. "Some effects of transaction taxes under different microstructures," Post-Print hal-00727590, HAL.
- Paolo Pellizzari & Frank Westerhoff, 2009. "Some effects of transaction taxes under different microstructures," Working Papers 190, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Francesco Lamperti, 2016. "Empirical Validation of Simulated Models through the GSL-div: an Illustrative Application," LEM Papers Series 2016/18, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Cappellini, Alessandro & Ferraris, Gianluigi, 2007. "Waiting Times in Simulated Stock Markets," MPRA Paper 7324, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lux, Thomas, 2008.
"Stochastic behavioral asset pricing models and the stylized facts,"
Economics Working Papers
2008-08, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Lux, 2008. "Stochastic Behavioral Asset Pricing Models and the Stylized Facts," Working Papers wp08-03, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Kostadinov, Fabian & Holm, Stefan & Steubing, Bernhard & Thees, Oliver & Lemm, Renato, 2014. "Simulation of a Swiss wood fuel and roundwood market: An explorative study in agent-based modeling," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 105-118.
- Lux, Thomas, 2008. "Stochastic behavioral asset pricing models and the stylized facts," Kiel Working Papers 1426, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Annalisa Fabretti, 2013. "On the problem of calibrating an agent based model for financial markets," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 8(2), pages 277-293, October.
More about this item
- N22 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jeicoo:v:2:y:2007:i:1:p:27-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.