A builder's guide to agent-based financial markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Primbs & Muruhan Rathinam, 2009. "Trader Behavior and its Effect on Asset Price Dynamics," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 151-181.
- repec:wsi:acsxxx:v:11:y:2008:i:01:n:s0219525908001441 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Kerbl, 2010.
"Regulatory Medicine Against Financial Market Instability: What Helps And What Hurts?,"
1011.6284, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2010.
- Stefan Kerbl, 2011. "Regulatory Medicine Against Financial Market Instability: What Helps And What Hurts?," Working Papers 174, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Xue-Zhong He, 2003. "Asset Pricing, Volatility and Market Behaviour: A Market Fraction Approach," Research Paper Series 95, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- McKelvey, Bill & Wycisk, Christine & Hülsmann, Michael, 2009. "Designing an electronic auction market for complex 'smart parts' logistics: Options based on LeBaron's computational stock market," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 476-494, August.
- Alexandru Stan, 2015. "A Price Crash Alerting Strategy for Agent-based Artificial Financial Markets," MIC 2015: Managing Sustainable Growth; Proceedings of the Joint International Conference, Portorož, Slovenia, 28–30 May 2015, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper.
- Bas Straatman & Danielle Marceau & Roger White, 2013. "A Generic Framework for a Combined Agent-based Market and Production Model," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 41(4), pages 425-445, April.
- Tanya Araújo & Miguel St. Aubyn, 2008.
"Education, Neighborhood Effects And Growth: An Agent-Based Model Approach,"
Advances in Complex Systems (ACS),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 11(01), pages 99-117.
- Tanya Araújo & Miguel St. Aubyn, 2005. "Education, Neighbourhood Effects and Growth: An Agent Based Model Approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2005/10, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- repec:spr:jeicoo:v:12:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11403-015-0164-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Becker, Till & Illigen, Christoph & McKelvey, Bill & Hülsmann, Michael & Windt, Katja, 2016. "Using an agent-based neural-network computational model to improve product routing in a logistics facility," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 174(C), pages 156-167.
- Lye, Ribin & Tan, James Peng Lung & Cheong, Siew Ann, 2012. "Understanding agent-based models of financial markets: A bottom–up approach based on order parameters and phase diagrams," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(22), pages 5521-5531.
- repec:spr:joevec:v:28:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s00191-017-0530-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Youwei Li & Xue-Zhong He, 2005. "Long Memory, Heterogeneity, and Trend Chasing," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 113, Society for Computational Economics.
- Florian Hauser & Jürgen Huber & Bob Kaempff, 2015. "Costly Information in Markets with Heterogeneous Agents: A Model with Genetic Programming," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 46(2), pages 205-229, August.
- Yeh, Chia-Hsuan & Yang, Chun-Yi, 2010. "Examining the effectiveness of price limits in an artificial stock market," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 2089-2108, October.
- Tapia Torres, Miguel Ángel & Moreno Muñoz, Jesús David & Gil Bazo, Javier, 2005. "Price dynamics, informational efficiency and wealth distribution in continuous double auction markets," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb057819, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Wiszniewska-Matyszkiel, Agnieszka, 2005. "Stock market as a dynamic game with continuum of players," MPRA Paper 32982, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Xue-Zhong He & Youwei Li, 2008. "Heterogeneity, convergence, and autocorrelations," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 59-79.
- Xue-Zhong He & Youwei Li, 2005. "Heterogeneity, Profitability and Autocorrelations," Research Paper Series 147, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:1:y:2001:i:2:p:254-261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.