Waiting Times in Simulated Stock Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Scalas, Enrico & Kaizoji, Taisei & Kirchler, Michael & Huber, Jürgen & Tedeschi, Alessandra, 2006.
"Waiting times between orders and trades in double-auction markets,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 366(C), pages 463-471.
- Enrico Scalas & Taisei Kaizoji & Michael Kirchler & Juergen Huber & Alessandra Tedeschi, 2006. "Waiting times between orders and trades in double-auction markets," Papers physics/0608273, arXiv.org.
- Pietro Terna, 2000. "Sum: A Surprising (Un)Realistic Market - Building A Simple Stock Market Structure With Swarm," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 173, Society for Computational Economics.
- Marco LiCalzi & Paolo Pellizzari, 2006. "The allocative effectiveness of market protocols under intelligent trading," Working Papers 134, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Challet, Damien & Stinchcombe, Robin, 2001. "Analyzing and modeling 1+1d markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 300(1), pages 285-299.
- S. Baranzoni & P. Bianchi & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Multiproduct Firms, Product Differentiation, and Market Structure," Working Papers 368, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Paolo Pellizzari & Arianna Forno, 2007.
"A comparison of different trading protocols in an agent-based market,"
Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination,
Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 2(1), pages 27-43, June.
- Paolo Pellizzari & Arianna Dal Forno, 2005. "A comparison of different trading protocols in an agent-based market," Computational Economics 0511001, EconWPA.
- Paolo Pellizzari & Arianna Dal Forno, 2006. "A comparison of different trading protocols in an agent-based market," Working Papers 140, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Bottazzi, Giulio & Dosi, Giovanni & Rebesco, Igor, 2005. "Institutional architectures and behavioral ecologies in the dynamics of financial markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1-2), pages 197-228, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gurjeet Dhesi & Muhammad Bilal Shakeel & Ling Xiao, 2015. "Modified Brownian Motion Approach to Modelling Returns Distribution," Papers 1507.02203, arXiv.org.
More about this item
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:0802.3291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .